OF MASSES AND NICHES – TV CONTENT AND THE STORY OF (LARGEST) TRANSCULTURAL COMMON DENOMINATORS by Bärbel Göbel-Stolz
I have been thinking about a piece written by Elke Weissman a lot recently. In it she describes...Read More
CfP: conference “Memories of the Future”. March 29-30, 2019 @ the Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages Research, School of Advanced Study, University of London (UK). Deadline: July 31, 2018.
International conference. Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages...Read More
CfP: symposium “The Legacy of Watership Down: Animals, Adaptation, Animation”. Nov 10, 2018 @ University of Warwick (UK). Deadline: Jun 30, 2018.
CALL FOR PAPERS: The Legacy of Watership Down: Animals, Adaptation, Animation An interdisciplinary...Read More
CfP: conference “‘It Is True, We Shall Be Monsters’: New Perspectives on Horror, Science Fiction and the Monstrous Onscreen”. June 13, 2018 @ De Montfort University, Leicester (UK). Deadline: April 13, 2018.
Postgraduate Conference Cinema and Television History (CATH) Research Centre, De Montfort...Read More
STEAM ENGINES, SPIDERS AND STINGRAYS: SOME OBSERVATIONS ON YOUNG CHILDREN’S TV VIEWING by Máire Messenger Davies
I started my career studying and writing about television and children by watching my own children...Read More
- Call for papers: Journal «Itinerari» “Perspectives in the Anthropocene. Climate – Conflict – Migration”. Deadline: April 20, 2020. 06/08/2019
- CfP: “Reading the New Golden Age of Television: On Contemporary Series”. Deadline: Dec 20, 2019. 16/07/2019
- CfP: Frames issue “Magical Women, Witches & Healers”. Deadline: Sept 13, 2019. 16/07/2019
- ON THE INSIDE: 40 YEARS OF PRISONER (CELL BLOCK H) AT THE 2019 ST KILDA FILM FESTIVAL, MELBOURNE by Stayci Taylor, Tessa Dwyer, Radha O’Meara and Craig Batty 16/07/2019
- CfP: JTR special issue “J.R.R. Tolkien and the Works of Joss Whedon” Deadline: Aug 4, 2019 15/07/2019
- GOODBYE TO ALL THAT (AGAIN) by Richard Hewett 28/06/2019
- DRUNK HISTORY by Andrew J. Salvati 21/06/2019