OF MASSES AND NICHES – TV CONTENT AND THE STORY OF (LARGEST) TRANSCULTURAL COMMON DENOMINATORS by Bärbel Göbel-Stolz
I have been thinking about a piece written by Elke Weissman a lot recently. In it she describes...Read More
CfP: conference “Memories of the Future”. March 29-30, 2019 @ the Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages Research, School of Advanced Study, University of London (UK). Deadline: July 31, 2018.
International conference. Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages...Read More
CfP: symposium “The Legacy of Watership Down: Animals, Adaptation, Animation”. Nov 10, 2018 @ University of Warwick (UK). Deadline: Jun 30, 2018.
CALL FOR PAPERS: The Legacy of Watership Down: Animals, Adaptation, Animation An interdisciplinary...Read More
CfP: conference “‘It Is True, We Shall Be Monsters’: New Perspectives on Horror, Science Fiction and the Monstrous Onscreen”. June 13, 2018 @ De Montfort University, Leicester (UK). Deadline: April 13, 2018.
Postgraduate Conference Cinema and Television History (CATH) Research Centre, De Montfort...Read More
STEAM ENGINES, SPIDERS AND STINGRAYS: SOME OBSERVATIONS ON YOUNG CHILDREN’S TV VIEWING by Máire Messenger Davies
I started my career studying and writing about television and children by watching my own children...Read More
- CfP: postgraduate conference “Reclaiming the Screen: Addressing Overlooked Women in Film and Television” June 14, 2019 @ De Montfort University, Leicester (UK) Deadline: April 12, 2019. 22/03/2019
- THE GRAND TOUR OF GRAND STEREOTYPES by Toby Miller 22/03/2019
- CfP: “Millennial Masculinities: Queers, Pimp Daddies and Lumbersexuals” Dec 10-11, 2019 @ Massey University, Wellington (NZ) Deadline: Aug 30, 2019. 22/03/2019
- CfP: “Archiving Dissent: Post-2011 Arab Imagery, Memory and Vernacular Representations of Conflict” Sept 6-7, 2019 @ The American University of Beirut (LB) Extended deadline: April 1, 2019. 22/03/2019
- CfP: symposium “Migrant States of Exception” Nov 14-16, 2019 @ University of Wuppertal (GER) Deadline: March 30, 2019. 22/03/2019
- ENDEAVOURING TO INVESTIGATE NARRATIVE DEVELOPMENTS IN MORSE by Richard Hewett 08/03/2019
- CfP: MPE and MeCCSA Practice Network Annual Symposium 2019 “Shaping Knowledge: encounters between word and image” June 14, 2019 @ University of Kent (UK) Deadline: March 29, 2019 07/03/2019