Issue Guest Editors: Claire Perkins (Monash University) and Michele Schreiber (Emory University) Working in television has historically been considered ‘bread and butter’ labour for female filmmakers around the world. For...Read More
Call for contributions “Transgender Representation on Television” (Edited Collection, working title). Deadline: Sept 29, 2017.
Editors: Dr. Liora Elias (University of Minnesota, USA); Dr. Raechel Tiffe (Independent Scholar)...Read More
CfP: “Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV” @University of Southampton, May 23-25, 2018. Deadline: Nov 3, 2017.
Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV: Calling the Shots – Then, Now, and Next...Read More
CFP: Mai: Journal of Feminism and Visual Culture: “Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV”, Deadline: July 31, 2017
The newly founded feminist and LGBTQIA+ journal Mai is seeking contributions to its special edition, which revolves around ‘Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV’. /Mai/ is a new journal founded and...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
Transformations of Television Industries Transformations of Television Consumption Practices Transformations of Televisual Aesthetics, Narratives and Identities 21st Century Transnational and Transmedia Television Practices...Read More
- REALITY TV: TENDER TELEVISION, ‘TRASH’ TELEVISION AND THE DUTY OF CARE TOWARDS PARTICIPANTS by Sarah Arnold 14/06/2019
- CfP: The Velvet Light Trap #86 “Queerness in the Digital Age” Deadline: July 31, 2019. 14/06/2019
- COUNTRY MUSIC, LIL NAS X, AND THE ‘OLD TOWN ROAD’ CONTROVERSY by Gary R. Edgerton 14/06/2019
- CfP: CRAS special issue “New Television”. Deadline: Aug 01, 2019. 14/06/2019
- CfP: edited collection on “Familial Influences on Superheroes”. Deadline: Aug 2, 2019. 14/06/2019
- CfP: Film & History panels on “Hardwired to the Grid: The technologies of Cyberpunk in Film, Television, and New Media”. Deadline: July 10, 2019. 14/06/2019
- CfP: edited collection on “Camp TV”. Deadline: Aug 15, 2019. 14/06/2019