Issue Guest Editors: Claire Perkins (Monash University) and Michele Schreiber (Emory University) Working in television has historically been considered ‘bread and butter’ labour for female filmmakers around the world. For...Read More
Call for contributions “Transgender Representation on Television” (Edited Collection, working title). Deadline: Sept 29, 2017.
Editors: Dr. Liora Elias (University of Minnesota, USA); Dr. Raechel Tiffe (Independent Scholar)...Read More
CfP: “Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV” @University of Southampton, May 23-25, 2018. Deadline: Nov 3, 2017.
Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV: Calling the Shots – Then, Now, and Next...Read More
CFP: Mai: Journal of Feminism and Visual Culture: “Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV”, Deadline: July 31, 2017
The newly founded feminist and LGBTQIA+ journal Mai is seeking contributions to its special edition, which revolves around ‘Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV’. /Mai/ is a new journal founded and...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
Transformations of Television Industries Transformations of Television Consumption Practices Transformations of Televisual Aesthetics, Narratives and Identities 21st Century Transnational and Transmedia Television Practices...Read More
- CRITICAL STUDIES IN STUFF? by Douglas L. Howard June 18, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART III) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 18, 2021
- CfP: Journal of American Studies in Italy, issue “The Fractured States of America”. Deadline: July 15, 2021. June 18, 2021
- CfP: “Journeys Across Media: a Postgraduate Conference: Beyond the Pandemic – productive and situational legacies in media”. Sept 15, 2021 @ University of Reading (UK). Deadline: July 19, 2021. June 18, 2021
- REUNITING WITH FRIENDS DURING A PANDEMIC // by Simone Knox and Kai Hanno Schwind June 11, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART II) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 11, 2021
- Critical Studies in Television Slow Covid-Safe Conference 2021. 19 July – 6 August 2021 @ online. June 11, 2021