Issue Guest Editors: Claire Perkins (Monash University) and Michele Schreiber (Emory University) Working in television has historically been considered ‘bread and butter’ labour for female filmmakers around the world. For...Read More
Call for contributions “Transgender Representation on Television” (Edited Collection, working title). Deadline: Sept 29, 2017.
Editors: Dr. Liora Elias (University of Minnesota, USA); Dr. Raechel Tiffe (Independent Scholar)...Read More
CfP: “Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV” @University of Southampton, May 23-25, 2018. Deadline: Nov 3, 2017.
Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV: Calling the Shots – Then, Now, and Next...Read More
CFP: Mai: Journal of Feminism and Visual Culture: “Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV”, Deadline: July 31, 2017
The newly founded feminist and LGBTQIA+ journal Mai is seeking contributions to its special edition, which revolves around ‘Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV’. /Mai/ is a new journal founded and...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
Transformations of Television Industries Transformations of Television Consumption Practices Transformations of Televisual Aesthetics, Narratives and Identities 21st Century Transnational and Transmedia Television Practices...Read More
- CfP: Celebrity Studies Journal special issue on Hugh Grant. Deadline: Jan 18, 2020. 12/12/2019
- BRAIN MACHINES AND BISCUITS by Andrew Pixley 06/12/2019
- IT’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME: PART 2 BY ANDREAS HALSKOV 06/12/2019
- CfP: edited collection “Dreams and Atrocity: Reflections on Modern and Contemporary Trauma in Art, Literature and Visual Culture”. Deadline: Dec 20, 2019. 06/12/2019
- CfP: ICA 2020 post-conference “Digital Platform Regulation: Beyond Transparency and ‘Openness’”. May 26, 2020 @ Griffith University Gold Coast Campus (AUS). Deadline: Dec 20, 2019. 06/12/2019
- CFP: symposium on “Media & the Middle East: Resistance and activism” March 6-7, 2020 @ University of East Anglia (UK). Deadline: Dec 2, 2019. 29/11/2019
- CfP: symposium “Media and Breakdown”. March 19, 2020 @ Lund University (SWE). Deadline: Dec 12, 2019. 29/11/2019