Category: Cult TV/Sci Fi/Horror
CfP: conference “Memories of the Future”. March 29-30, 2019 @ the Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages Research, School of Advanced Study, University of London (UK). Deadline: July 31, 2018.
International conference. Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages...Read More
CfP: conference “‘It Is True, We Shall Be Monsters’: New Perspectives on Horror, Science Fiction and the Monstrous Onscreen”. June 13, 2018 @ De Montfort University, Leicester (UK). Deadline: April 13, 2018.
Postgraduate Conference Cinema and Television History (CATH) Research Centre, De Montfort...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for Papers: “High Fantasy, Political Dreams, and the Mainstream: Reflections on Game of Thrones”. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017.
The Canadian Review of American Studies (University of Toronto Press) is seeking papers for a...Read More
Call for chapters: “Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Title: Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear Collection Editor: Dr...Read More
- DRUNK HISTORY by Andrew J. Salvati 21/06/2019
- CfP: “Live / Mediatised Divide: A Cross-Disciplinary Audience Research Conference” Sept 17, 2019 @ University of York (UK) Deadline: June 28, 2019. 21/06/2019
- CfP: conference “Carry on Camping: The Politics of Subversion” Sept 6, 2019 @ University of Brighton (UK) Deadline: Aug 1, 2019. 21/06/2019
- COUNTRY MUSIC, LIL NAS X, AND THE ‘OLD TOWN ROAD’ CONTROVERSY by Gary R. Edgerton 14/06/2019
- REALITY TV: TENDER TELEVISION, ‘TRASH’ TELEVISION AND THE DUTY OF CARE TOWARDS PARTICIPANTS by Sarah Arnold 14/06/2019
- CfP: The Velvet Light Trap #86 “Queerness in the Digital Age” Deadline: July 31, 2019. 14/06/2019
- CfP: CRAS special issue “New Television”. Deadline: Aug 01, 2019. 14/06/2019