Category: Cult TV/Sci Fi/Horror
CfP: conference “Memories of the Future”. March 29-30, 2019 @ the Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages Research, School of Advanced Study, University of London (UK). Deadline: July 31, 2018.
International conference. Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages...Read More
CfP: conference “‘It Is True, We Shall Be Monsters’: New Perspectives on Horror, Science Fiction and the Monstrous Onscreen”. June 13, 2018 @ De Montfort University, Leicester (UK). Deadline: April 13, 2018.
Postgraduate Conference Cinema and Television History (CATH) Research Centre, De Montfort...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for Papers: “High Fantasy, Political Dreams, and the Mainstream: Reflections on Game of Thrones”. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017.
The Canadian Review of American Studies (University of Toronto Press) is seeking papers for a...Read More
Call for chapters: “Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Title: Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear Collection Editor: Dr...Read More
- THE DANISH SERIAL ODA OMVENDT (‘ODA UPSIDE DOWN’) IS MAKING REBELLIOUS LIVE ACTION CHILDREN’S FICTION FOR 3-6-YEAR-OLDS TRAVEL BEYOND THE NORDICS November 20, 2020
- MIPCOM 2020 – KEY TAKEAWAYS by Heidi Keinonen and Eerika Vermilä November 20, 2020
- NON-HUMAN PERFORMANCE, MISE-EN-SCENE AND THE TRANSNATIONAL: SKIPPY THE BUSH KANGAROO by Jonathan Bignell November 20, 2020
- EMOTIONAL CONSOLATION, POLITICAL ESCAPISM AND POST-OBJECT FANDOM: RE-WATCHING AND RE-STAGING THE WEST WING IN 2020 by Rebecca Williams November 13, 2020
- RERUNS: NORMAL PEOPLE AND OUTRAGE DISCOURSE ACROSS TIME by Morgan Wait November 13, 2020
- CRIME TV, PART ONE by Kenneth Longden November 13, 2020
- CfP: JoDMP special issue “Digital Media, Public Policy and the implementation of the revised AVMSD”. Deadline: Nov 20, 2020. November 13, 2020