Terry Gilliam is not only popular for being part of the Monty Python-troup but also for the movies...Read More
Category: CFPs books/edited collections
Edited by Christina Adamou and Sotiris Petridis Deadline for proposals: 15 May 2020 Notification...Read More
CfP: Brumal. Research Journal on the Fantastic journal/monograph on “Transmediality and interactivity in the fantastic”. Deadline: June 15, 2020.
The call for papers for articles for the sections “Monograph” and “Miscellaneous” for the Brumal....Read More
CfP: edited collection “Detective dramas 1960s-80s – surreal, supernatural, and gentleman and gentlewomen righter of wrongs”. Deadline: July 31, 2020.
Book title: Detective dramas 1960s-80s – surreal, supernatural, and gentleman and...Read More
CfP: edited volume “(Don’t) Look Back: Our Nostalgia for Horror and Slasher Films”. Deadline: March 31, 2020.
Editors: Karrȧ Shimabukuro and Wickham Clayton On first consideration it may not seem like...Read More
Edited by Professor Richard J. Hand (University of East Anglia) & Professor Mark O’Thomas...Read More
Call for chapters: The Edinburgh Companion to Science Fiction and the Medical Humanities. Deadline: Feb 28, 2020.
Call for Chapter Proposals: The Edinburgh Companion to Science Fiction and the Medical Humanities...Read More
We are looking for chapter proposals for an edited collection on Kevin Costner examining the role...Read More
CfP conference & edited collection “Silver Screens: Ageing Masculinities in Film and Visual Culture”. Sept 4-5, 2020 @ NUI Galway (IRE). Deadline: April 15, 2020.
CFP for conference and edited collection, hosted by Huston School of Film & Digital Media, NUI...Read More
CfP: Decolonising Film and Screen Studies. A Screen Worlds Open Access edited volume. Deadline: April 30, 2020.
“… you cannot mobilize a movement that is only and always against; you must have a positive...Read More
CfP: edited collection “All in the Mind: Adaptations of Mental and Cognitive Disability in Popular Culture”. Deadline: April 15, 2020
Editors: Whitney Hardin, Kettering University & Julia Kiernan, Kettering University...Read More
- “NO LOGAN – NO WAY”: THE NEW SEASON OF VERONICA MARS AND NOIR TRADITION by Rebecca Pearce March 27, 2020
- DOES TRANSFORMATIONAL MAKEOVER TV IN THE 21ST CENTURY PROMOTE A SINGULAR WESTERN STANDARD OF BEAUTY? by Sara Heritage March 27, 2020
- CfP: anthology “A Critical Companion to Terry Gilliam”. Deadline: June 15, 2020. March 27, 2020
- CfP: Journal of Scandinavian Cinema, special issue “Adaptations in Contemporary Scandinavian Screen Cultures”. Deadline: May 15, 2020. March 27, 2020
- CFP: edited collection “Queer Production Cultures in Europe”. Deadline: May 22, 2020. March 27, 2020
- The Great Pottery Throw Down by Rosa Georgiou March 27, 2020
- WHAT I DON’T UNDERSTAND IS THIS… by Andrew Pixley March 27, 2020