We invite abstracts for an edited collection investigating the theoretical, empirical and...Read More
Category: CFPs books/edited collections
Edited by Jonathan Cohn and Phil Scepanski Abstracts/Proposals (300 words) due December 10th....Read More
The edited collection, Familial Influences on Superheroes, will examine the role that the family...Read More
Call for chapters for edited volume “Transmedia Storytelling in Asia and Pacific Region”. Deadline: Dec 14, 2018.
Calls for Chapter Proposals: Transmedia Storytelling in Asia and Pacific Region. An edited volume...Read More
CfP: edited collection on “Trauma, Memory, and Disability in the Whedonverse”. Deadline: Dec 15, 2018.
Edited by Alyson R. Buckman, Juliette C. Kitchens, and Katherine A. Troyer Co-editors Alyson R....Read More
CfP: edited volume “#Resist: Protest and Resistance Media in Brexit Britain and Trump-era USA”. Deadline: Oct 25, 2018.
Call for Papers:#Resist: Protest and Resistance Media in Brexit Britain and Trump-era USA (edited...Read More
Call for chapters: Moments in Television: Complexity/Simplicity ; Epic/Everyday ; Sound/Image ; Substance/Style. Deadline: Nov 19, 2018.
Call for chapter proposals Moments in Television: Complexity/Simplicity ; Epic/Everyday ;...Read More
The “quality” and “post-quality” television moments of the early twenty-first century have...Read More
Call for abstracts: edited collection “Food and Cooking on Early European Television”. Deadline: Oct 26, 2018.
Call for Abstracts: Food and Cooking on Early European Television Food has been part of television...Read More
Call for Chapters: ‘This Country: UK comedy cultures’ Extended deadline: 20th August 2018. Dr....Read More
Call for chapters: “Short Circuit: Brevity and the short form in serial television”. Deadline (full papers): Jan 15, 2019.
Call for papers for collected volume Short Circuit: Brevity and the short form in serial...Read More
Call for chapters: “Superheroes and Disability: Unmasking Ableism in the Media”. Deadline: July 27, 2018.
Both disability studies and comic studies are a continually growing field for academic departments...Read More
- BETWEEN PROGRAMME POLICY AND PRACTICE: GENDER, DIVERSITY AND THE CASE OF RTÉ’S CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS SHOW, THE LATE LATE TOY SHOW by Sarah Arnold 14/12/2018
- “TIS THE SEASON TO BE BINGEING…”: FESTIVE TELEVISION AND THE THEMED RELEASE by JP Kelly 14/12/2018
- PROBLEMS OF TELEVISUAL AUTHORSHIP by Max Sexton 14/12/2018
- CfP: edited volume “Visual Pedagogies: Concepts, Cases & Models”. Deadline: Feb 25, 2019. 14/12/2018
- CfP: PhD Symposium 2019: “Disruption, Transition and Transformation”. March 29, 209 @ London School of Economics and Political Science (UK). Deadline: Jan 15, 2019. 14/12/2018
- CfP: conference “Folk Horror in the 21st century”, Sept 5-6, 2019 @ Falmouth University (UK). Deadline: April 1, 2019. 14/12/2018
- CfP: 27th IAMHIST conference on “Power and the Media”. July 16-19, 2019 @ Northumbria University (UK). Deadline: Jan 14, 2019. 12/12/2018