Vernon Press invites book chapter proposals for a forthcoming scholarly volume on representations...Read More
Category: CFPs books/edited collections
CfP: edited collection “WOKE TV: Politically Alert Television in the Trump, BLM, and Post-#MeToo Era”. Deadline: Nov 01, 2020
Debate around ‘woke television’ has been increasingly more present in popular parlance. Within...Read More
A new edited collection on true crime in 21st century American visual and audio media invites...Read More
CfP: edited collection “Unseen Television: Privilege, Power, and the Archive”. Deadline: Oct 01, 2020.
With Disney+, Apple TV+, and NBC’s Peacock joining Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Go, Hulu,...Read More
Call for essays: edited collection “Greater Atlanta: African American Satire since Obama”. Full essay deadline: June 1, 2021
Collection of new essays centering on Donald Glover’s TV show “Atlanta” Recent...Read More
Unmade Film and Television is a new book series with Intellect that explores unmade, unseen, and...Read More
Call for chapters: edited collection “The Platinum Age of American Television, 2000 – 2010”. Deadline: Aug 31, 2020.
Publisher: Brill Publishers (series, European Perspectives on the United States) Working Title:...Read More
To be considered for the edited volume, Queer TV China Contemporary China largely remains a...Read More
We are looking for chapter proposals for an edited collection on Kevin Costner examining the role...Read More
Call for chapters: edited collection “Capture Japan: Visual Culture and the Global Imagination from 1952 to the Present”. Deadline: June 15, 2020.
This is the final Call for Papers for the edited book ‘Capture Japan: Visual Culture and the...Read More
An edited collection on graphic medicine and graphic storytelling related to the COVID-19 global...Read More
Call for chapters: edited collection “Power, Media, and the COVID-19 Pandemic: framing public discourse”. Deadline: May 20, 2020.
Edited by Stuart Price and Ben Harbisher Media Discourse Centre, De Montfort University, UK...Read More
- LIVE FOREVER: GLASTONBURY 2020, TELEVISION, TIME, MEMORY, AND NOSTALGIA by Leanne Weston September 25, 2020
- HOW DO CHILDREN WATCH FICTION IN DENMARK AND WHAT CONTENT DO THEY PREFER? September 25, 2020
- CfP: Critical Studies in Television special issue “One Hundred Years of the BBC”. Deadline: Dec 18, 2020. September 25, 2020
- CfP: MAST special issue “TOTAL SCREEN: Why Jean Baudrillard, Once Again?”. EXTENDED Deadline: Nov 15, 2020. September 25, 2020
- CFP: virtual conference “Siblings on Stage, Page and Screen”. Jan 16, 2021. Deadline: Oct 02, 2020. September 25, 2020
- CfP: Cinephile special issue “Cinematic Bodies”. Deadline: Oct 11, 2020 September 25, 2020
- DARK: META-COMPLEXITY AND NATIONAL IDENTITY IN A GLOBAL CONTEXT – PART II by Aris Mousoutzanis September 18, 2020