Terry Gilliam is not only popular for being part of the Monty Python-troup but also for the movies...Read More
CfP: Journal of Scandinavian Cinema, special issue “Adaptations in Contemporary Scandinavian Screen Cultures”. Deadline: May 15, 2020.
Adaptations have played a significant role throughout the history of Nordic cinema, from Victor...Read More
CfP: Luhmann Conference 2020 “Moral communication. Observed with social systems theory”. Sept 15-18, 2020 @ Inter-University Centre (IUC), Dubrovnik (HR). Deadline: June 15, 2020
Source: https://derroth.com/2019/08/28/cfp-moral-communication/ Call for papers to the Luhmann...Read More
Edited by Christina Adamou and Sotiris Petridis Deadline for proposals: 15 May 2020 Notification...Read More
Messengers from the Stars: On Science Fiction and Fantasy No. 5, 2020 Edited by: Matthew Hill...Read More
CfP: ECREA 2020 YECREA Pre-Conference – Young Scholar Workshops. Oct 01, 2020 @ Braga (POR). Deadline: April 05, 2020.
The Young Scholars Network of ECREA (YECREA) is happy to invite students and early-career scholars...Read More
CfP: conference: “The Neo-Victorian and the Late-Victorian: Texts, Media, Politics”. Sept 03-04, 2020 @ University of Brighton (UK). Deadline: April 27, 2020.
The last few decades have witnessed an increasing interest in revisiting, reproducing or rewriting...Read More
CfP: Brumal. Research Journal on the Fantastic journal/monograph on “Transmediality and interactivity in the fantastic”. Deadline: June 15, 2020.
The call for papers for articles for the sections “Monograph” and “Miscellaneous” for the Brumal....Read More
CfP: symposium “Supermodels of the World: RuPaul’s Drag Race as International Phenomenon”. Sept 25, 2020 @ University of Salford (UK). Deadline: May 01, 2020.
Since its 2009 debut, RuPaul’s Drag Race has shifted from a niche American reality show anomaly to...Read More
CfP: symposium “Lovespells & Rituals for Another World”. May 29-30, 2020 @ Central London (UK). Deadline: March 15, 2020.
Location: Central London (UK), more details TBC. 2020 marks 100 years since the publication of...Read More
- “NO LOGAN – NO WAY”: THE NEW SEASON OF VERONICA MARS AND NOIR TRADITION by Rebecca Pearce March 27, 2020
- DOES TRANSFORMATIONAL MAKEOVER TV IN THE 21ST CENTURY PROMOTE A SINGULAR WESTERN STANDARD OF BEAUTY? by Sara Heritage March 27, 2020
- CfP: anthology “A Critical Companion to Terry Gilliam”. Deadline: June 15, 2020. March 27, 2020
- CfP: Journal of Scandinavian Cinema, special issue “Adaptations in Contemporary Scandinavian Screen Cultures”. Deadline: May 15, 2020. March 27, 2020
- CFP: edited collection “Queer Production Cultures in Europe”. Deadline: May 22, 2020. March 27, 2020
- The Great Pottery Throw Down by Rosa Georgiou March 27, 2020
- WHAT I DON’T UNDERSTAND IS THIS… by Andrew Pixley March 27, 2020