The Velvet Light Trap is proud to present the CFP for its 85th issue: Bad Objects! The concept of...Read More
Category: CFPs Journals
CfP: special issue of Convergence “Back to the Future: Telling and Taming Anticipatory Media Visions and Technologies”. Deadline: Dec 01, 2018.
Back to the Future: Telling and Taming Anticipatory Media Visions and Technologies Special Issue...Read More
CFP – Special Collection: Creating Comics, Creative Comics Special Collection Editors: Brian...Read More
Call for Submissions: At the Edge Media Fields Journal University of California, Santa Barbara...Read More
VIEW Journal Call for Papers on “Canned Television Going Global?”: The Transnational...Read More
CfP: Feminist Media Studies, Commentary and Criticism section: “Gender, Migration, and the Media”. Deadline: June 18, 2018.
FEMINIST MEDIA STUDIES Commentary and Criticism: Call for Papers 18.6 Gender, Migration, and the...Read More
CfP: Journal of Scandinavian Cinema special issue “Spies in Scandinavia: Intelligence and counterintelligence in the Nordic countries”. Deadline: June 10, 2018.
Scandinavia has always been a hotbed for espionage, owing to its natural resources and...Read More
CfP: Radical History Review, issue 137 “Policing, Justice, and the Radical Imagination”. Deadline: Sept 01, 2018.
Policing, Justice, and the Radical Imagination Issue number 137 (May 2020) Abstract...Read More
CfP: Convergence, Special issue “Rethinking the distinction between old and new media”. Deadline: May 31, 2018.
CFP: “Rethinking the distinction between old and new media” Special Issue...Read More
Call for contributions: Cultivate – The Feminist Journal of the Centre for Women’s Studies, topic “Bodies”. Deadline: July 31, 2018.
Deadline: 31st July 2018 Cultivate is an annual, open-access journal based in the University of...Read More
SERIES Vol 5 No 2 – Television Serials in Asia – Call for papers This themed issue of Series aims...Read More
- GOLIATH, BOSCH, AND THE CODE by Toby Miller 19/10/2018
- CfP: conference “Race, Gender and Technology in Science-Fiction” April 25-27, 2019 @ Maison Française, Oxford (UK). Deadline: Dec 1, 2018. 19/10/2018
- CfP: conference session “Stranger Things: Locating design in science fiction and fantasy films” April 4-6, 2019 @ Brighton (UK). Deadline: Nov 5, 2018. 19/10/2018
- CfP: symposium “Television drama, law and national identity” Sept 6, 2019 @ University of Westminster (UK). Deadline: Feb 01, 2019. 19/10/2018
- Walking in the Middle of the Road: Working-class homecoming in British TV Drama. Nov 2, 2018 @ Birkbeck, London (UK) 16/10/2018
- ‘ALL THIS FIZZING INSIDE’: WATCHING THE RETURN OF DOCTOR WHO by Ivan Phillips 12/10/2018
- ONE OF THE GANG OR STAR OF THE SHOW? by James Chapman 12/10/2018