Guest Editors: Matt Crofts and Layla Hendow, University of Hull. The post-apocalyptic wasteland...Read More
Category: CFPs Journals
CfP: Feminist Media Studies special issue: “gender and transnational media”. Deadline: Nov 30, 2019.
A special issue of Feminist Media Studies Co-edited by Jilly Boyce Kay (School of Media,...Read More
CALL FOR PAPERS Hugh Grant Special issue of Celebrity Studies Journal, edited by Alice Guilluy...Read More
Historically, media studies scholars have shied away from sports-related media texts due to a...Read More
Extrapolating Nostalgia: Special issue of Science Fiction Studies We invite papers on the role of...Read More
CfP: Special edition of Holocaust Studies: Culture and History: “Holocaust Memory and Education in the Digital Age”. Deadline: Nov 20, 2019.
Call for Papers Special Edition of Holocaust Studies: Culture and History: ‘Holocaust Memory and...Read More
REMINDER – DEADLINE 1ST DECEMBER 2019 CALL FOR PAPERS KEANU REEVES Special Edition of Celebrity...Read More
The special issue of Filmicon “Strategies of the Documentary” seeks to address the diverse...Read More
FlowJournal formally invites contributions to our new space for responses to breaking TV and media...Read More
Stephen King is indisputably a major figure in horror. Not only has he been a proliferous...Read More
Call for papers: Journal «Itinerari» “Perspectives in the Anthropocene. Climate – Conflict – Migration”. Deadline: April 20, 2020.
Editors David L. Palatinus (University of Ruzomberok) Stefania Achella (University of...Read More
- BRAIN MACHINES AND BISCUITS by Andrew Pixley 06/12/2019
- IT’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME: PART 2 BY ANDREAS HALSKOV 06/12/2019
- CfP: edited collection “Dreams and Atrocity: Reflections on Modern and Contemporary Trauma in Art, Literature and Visual Culture”. Deadline: Dec 20, 2019. 06/12/2019
- CfP: ICA 2020 post-conference “Digital Platform Regulation: Beyond Transparency and ‘Openness’”. May 26, 2020 @ Griffith University Gold Coast Campus (AUS). Deadline: Dec 20, 2019. 06/12/2019
- CFP: symposium on “Media & the Middle East: Resistance and activism” March 6-7, 2020 @ University of East Anglia (UK). Deadline: Dec 2, 2019. 29/11/2019
- CfP: symposium “Media and Breakdown”. March 19, 2020 @ Lund University (SWE). Deadline: Dec 12, 2019. 29/11/2019
- CfP: special issue of Revenant on “Apocalyptic Waste”. Deadline: Jan 31, 2020. 29/11/2019