Issue Guest Editors: Claire Perkins (Monash University) and Michele Schreiber (Emory University) Working in television has historically been considered ‘bread and butter’ labour for female filmmakers around the world. For...Read More
CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for contributions “Transgender Representation on Television” (Edited Collection, working title). Deadline: Sept 29, 2017.
Editors: Dr. Liora Elias (University of Minnesota, USA); Dr. Raechel Tiffe (Independent Scholar)...Read More
- SOCIAL MEDIA CASTING: THE ULTIMATE DEMOCRATISATION OF TV? by Hayley Sarian, Peri Bradley and Richard Berger 31/07/2018
- A CAREER IN POPULAR FACTUAL TV: AN INTERVIEW WITH TOM EDWARDS (PART TWO) by Christopher Hogg 27/07/2018
- CfP: conference “TRANSITIONS 8 – new directions in comics studies 2018” Nov 10, 2018 @ Birkbeck, University of London (UK). Deadline: Aug 24, 2018. 27/07/2018
- CfP: special issue of Convergence “Back to the Future: Telling and Taming Anticipatory Media Visions and Technologies”. Deadline: Dec 01, 2018. 27/07/2018
- Call for chapters “This Country: UK comedy cultures”. Deadline: Aug 20, 2018. 27/07/2018
- CfP: symposium “Paranoia in the Americas: American Anxieties in a Transnational Context”. Nov 24, 2018 @ University College Cork (IE). Deadline: August 03, 2018. 26/07/2018
- A CAREER IN POPULAR FACTUAL TV: AN INTERVIEW WITH TOM EDWARDS (PART ONE) by Christopher Hogg 24/07/2018