Issue Guest Editors: Claire Perkins (Monash University) and Michele Schreiber (Emory University) Working in television has historically been considered ‘bread and butter’ labour for female filmmakers around the world. For...Read More
CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for contributions “Transgender Representation on Television” (Edited Collection, working title). Deadline: Sept 29, 2017.
Editors: Dr. Liora Elias (University of Minnesota, USA); Dr. Raechel Tiffe (Independent Scholar)...Read More
- CfP: “Reading the New Golden Age of Television: On Contemporary Series”. Deadline: Dec 20, 2019. 16/07/2019
- CfP: Frames issue “Magical Women, Witches & Healers”. Deadline: Sept 13, 2019. 16/07/2019
- ON THE INSIDE: 40 YEARS OF PRISONER (CELL BLOCK H) AT THE 2019 ST KILDA FILM FESTIVAL, MELBOURNE by Stayci Taylor, Tessa Dwyer, Radha O’Meara and Craig Batty 16/07/2019
- CfP: JTR special issue “J.R.R. Tolkien and the Works of Joss Whedon” Deadline: Aug 4, 2019 15/07/2019
- GOODBYE TO ALL THAT (AGAIN) by Richard Hewett 28/06/2019
- DRUNK HISTORY by Andrew J. Salvati 21/06/2019
- CfP: “Live / Mediatised Divide: A Cross-Disciplinary Audience Research Conference” Sept 17, 2019 @ University of York (UK) Deadline: June 28, 2019. 21/06/2019