Issue Guest Editors: Claire Perkins (Monash University) and Michele Schreiber (Emory University) Working in television has historically been considered ‘bread and butter’ labour for female filmmakers around the world. For...Read More
CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for contributions “Transgender Representation on Television” (Edited Collection, working title). Deadline: Sept 29, 2017.
Editors: Dr. Liora Elias (University of Minnesota, USA); Dr. Raechel Tiffe (Independent Scholar)...Read More
- CfP: Gothflix conference. Feb 01-02, 2020 @ Lancaster University (UK). Deadline: Oct 31, 2019. 21/10/2019
- CfP: conference “New Frontiers? Channel 4’s Move out of London”. March 11, 2020 @ University of the West of England Bristol (UK). Deadline: Nov 01, 2019. 21/10/2019
- FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS by Toby Miller 18/10/2019
- FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS: PART 2 by Kim Akass 18/10/2019
- CONFESSIONS OF AN ARCHIVE VIRGIN by Rosie White 18/10/2019
- TRUE CRIME: IT’S TIME TO START QUESTIONING THE ETHICS OF TUNING IN by Tanya Horeck 18/10/2019
- CfP: conference “Locating Medical Television: The Televisual Spaces of Medicine and Health in the 20th Century”. March 18-20, 2020 @ Science Museum Dana Research Centre, London (UK). Deadline: Dec 01, 2019 18/10/2019