More than ever this year I find myself coming up against Facebook memories. You know, the ones...Read More
CfP: “Binge-Watching and the Future of Television Research: A Workshop” Sept 13-14, 2018 @ Anglia Ruskin University (UK). EXTENDED Deadline: June 07, 2018.
Keynotes: Dr Lisa Glebatis Perks, Merrimack College Dr Tanya Horeck, Anglia Ruskin University...Read More
CfP: Literature/Film Association Annual Conference “Space, Place & Adaptation”. Nov 29 – Dec 01, 2018 @ New Orleans (USA). Deadline: July 15, 2018.
Literature/Film Association Annual Conference SPACE, PLACE & ADAPTATION November 29-December...Read More
DEADLINE EXTENDED: 20 March 2018. CFP: Critical Studies in Television Conference “State of Play: Television Scholarship in ‘TVIV’”, Sept 5-7, 2018 @ Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK.
Deadline Extended: 20 March 2018. Television is and always has been changing. The recent shifts,...Read More
As we have reached the end of 2017, I thought it would be a good idea to do a recap on the...Read More
Issue Guest Editors: Claire Perkins (Monash University) and Michele Schreiber (Emory University) Working in television has historically been considered ‘bread and butter’ labour for female filmmakers around the world. For...Read More
CfP: Conference “Pinter on Film, Television and Radio” Sept 19-20, 2018 @ University of Reading & British Library (UK). Deadline: Feb 16, 2018.
Pinter on Film, Television and Radio A two-day international conference at the University of...Read More
CfP: “CONSOLE-ING PASSIONS – International Conference on Television, Video, Audio, New Media, and Feminism” July 11-13, 2018 @ Bournemouth University (UK). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: CONSOLE-ING PASSIONS International Conference on Television, Video, Audio, New...Read More
- THE DANISH SERIAL ODA OMVENDT (‘ODA UPSIDE DOWN’) IS MAKING REBELLIOUS LIVE ACTION CHILDREN’S FICTION FOR 3-6-YEAR-OLDS TRAVEL BEYOND THE NORDICS November 20, 2020
- MIPCOM 2020 – KEY TAKEAWAYS by Heidi Keinonen and Eerika Vermilä November 20, 2020
- NON-HUMAN PERFORMANCE, MISE-EN-SCENE AND THE TRANSNATIONAL: SKIPPY THE BUSH KANGAROO by Jonathan Bignell November 20, 2020
- EMOTIONAL CONSOLATION, POLITICAL ESCAPISM AND POST-OBJECT FANDOM: RE-WATCHING AND RE-STAGING THE WEST WING IN 2020 by Rebecca Williams November 13, 2020
- RERUNS: NORMAL PEOPLE AND OUTRAGE DISCOURSE ACROSS TIME by Morgan Wait November 13, 2020
- CRIME TV, PART ONE by Kenneth Longden November 13, 2020
- CfP: JoDMP special issue “Digital Media, Public Policy and the implementation of the revised AVMSD”. Deadline: Nov 20, 2020. November 13, 2020