CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: TRANS TV AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER, SCHOOL OF MEDIA, ARTS AND DESIGN, 13-15 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Andrew Lynch and Alexa Scarlata
At most screen and media studies conferences television scholarship is too often relegated to a...Read More
Call for Proposals: Two-Day Symposium Exploring Contemporary US Television and “the Literary” @Edinburgh Napier University, May 5-6, 2018. Deadline: Dec 1, 2017.
We are seeking proposals for a symposium to be hosted by the School of Arts and Creative...Read More
Media Convergence Research Centre and Centre for Culture and Creative Industries Bath Spa University, Corsham Court Campus One-Day Academic-Industry Workshop: Friday 24th November 2017 Confirmed Industry Speakers: Alison...Read More
The BFI Media Conference is a unique event for teachers of film and media at 16+ and in HE,...Read More
- MAPPING TELEVISION LANDSCAPES by Marcus K Harmes 19/01/2018
- CfP: 2018 Radical Film Network Conference. July 27-29, 2018 @Dublin (IE). Deadline: Mar 10, 2018. 19/01/2018
- CfP: Journal of Popular Television dossier “Histories and New Directions: Soap Opera/Serial Narrative Research”. Deadline: Jan 31, 2018. 19/01/2018
- CfP: conference “Music 625: The Performance of Music on Television, c.1955-’85”. June 8-9, 2018 @ School of Music, University of Leeds (UK). Deadline: Feb 28, 2018. 19/01/2018
- CfP: symposium on Sport and Media. May 16-17, 2018 @ Loughborough University (UK). Deadline: Jan 19, 2018. 16/01/2018
- CfP: conference “Media Representations of Islam and Muslims”. June 19-20, 2018 @ Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (FR). Deadline: Feb 16, 2018. 13/01/2018
- Call for chapters: “The Nordic Wave in Place Branding” Deadline: Jan 30, 2018. 12/01/2018