CfP: Console-ing Passions: International Conference on Television, Video, Audio, New Media, and Feminism. June 23-25, 2022 @ University of Central Florida (USA). Deadline: Oct 01, 2021.
Console-ing Passions was founded in 1989 by a group of feminist media scholars and artists looking...Read More
CfP: conference “Space, Place, and Locus: Mapping the New Europe” June 2-4, 2021 @ online. Deadline: May 16, 2021
Organisers: Izabella Wodzka, Mathis Gronau, and Brittany Eldridge (UCL) The recent experiences of...Read More
CfP: PhD Seminar in American History / American Studies, June 10-11, 2021 @ online. Deadline: April 23, 2021.
Middelburg, The Netherlands, 10-11 June 2021 The Roosevelt Institute for American Studies...Read More
CfP: conference “Lonely are the Brave: The Western and Post-war America” June 15-17, 2021 @ online. Deadline: Feb 01, 2021.
The western was once seen as a key genre for understanding both Hollywood and the culture of the...Read More
CfP: conference “Artificial Intelligence and the Human – Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Science and Fiction”. June 17-18, 2021 @ Berlin (GER). Deadline: Feb 10, 2021.
June 17-18, 2021 Berlin (Germany) Deadline: February 10, 2021 A Japanese-German Conference and...Read More
CfP: Canadian Communication Association (CCA) Annual Conference 2021 “Northern Relations”, June 1-4, 2021. Deadline: Dec 15, 2020.
Call for papers for the next annual conference of the Canadian Communication Association, which...Read More
CfP: conference “Detecting Europe in contemporary crime narratives: print fiction, film, and television”. June 21-23, 2021 @ Link Campus University, Rome (ITA). Deadline: Nov 15, 2020.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers Charlotte Brunsdon (University of Warwick) Theo D’haen (Leuven...Read More
CfP: AAS conference “Journeys: Memory and Migration”, June 10-11, 2021 @ Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh (UK). Deadline: Nov 26, 2020.
Confirmed Keynotes: Dr Dima Ayoub, Assistant Professor of Arabic and Middle East Studies,...Read More
CfP: workshops “Transnational Popular Culture as a Catalyst for Social Change” June 22-23, 2020 @ Sheffield Hallam University (UK). Deadline: March 29, 2020.
https://transnationalpopculture.weebly.com/ Call for Contributions Changing minds changes lives....Read More
CfP: conference “Gender and Transnational TV”. June 11-12, 2020 @ University of Liverpool (UK). EXTENDED Deadline: March 20, 2020.
This conference aims to forge interdisciplinary links between those working in Television and...Read More
- DOES IT TASTE GOOD? CHALLENGING NOTIONS OF VALUE THROUGH THE CRITICAL AWARDS IN TELEVISION by Elke Weissmann July 2, 2021
- CfP: edited collection “Superheroes: A Companion”. Deadline: Nov 30, 2021. June 30, 2021
- MAIGRET ET LE PROGRAMME EN DIFFUSION by Andrew Pixley June 25, 2021
- HERSTORY? THE POTENTIAL OF FEMALE-CENTRED HISTORICAL MINISERIES MADE IN GERMANY (2001-2021) by Sandra Becker and Berber Hagedoorn June 25, 2021
- BALLS by Richard Hewett June 25, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART IV) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 25, 2021
- CfP: edited volume “Animal Heroes, Villains and Others: the Narrative Functions of Strange and Familiar Creatures in Film and Television”. Deadline: July 15, 2021 June 25, 2021