QUOTAS AND PROMINENCE. HOW IS TELEVISION GOING TO CHANGE IN EUROPE WITH THE NEW AVMSD? by Manuel José Damásio
Until no later than September 2020, all EU countries will have to apply at the level of local...Read More
CfP: Biannual conference of ECREA Television Studies Section “The Youthification of Television and Screen Culture”. Oct 24-25, 2019 @ University of Groningen (NL). Deadline: May 31, 2019.
Call for Papers: The Youthification of Television and Screen Culture Biannual Conference of the...Read More
SUBVERSION OF NOSTALGIA AS A STRATEGY OF ENGAGEMENT IN ALTERNATE HISTORY TV: 11.22.63 AND THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE by Tobias Steiner
Beginning with the popularization and mass availability of television in the 1950s, the medium has...Read More
DEADLINE EXTENDED: 20 March 2018. CFP: Critical Studies in Television Conference “State of Play: Television Scholarship in ‘TVIV’”, Sept 5-7, 2018 @ Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK.
Deadline Extended: 20 March 2018. Television is and always has been changing. The recent shifts,...Read More
CfP: ECREA 2018, 7th European Communication Conference (ECC) “Centres and Peripheries: Communication, Research, Translation”, Oct 31-Nov 3, 2018 @ Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, SUI. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018.
The European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA) in partnership with USI...Read More
CfP – DEADLINE EXTENDED! ECREA Television Studies Conference 2017: The Future of European Television: Between Transnationalism and Euroscepticism, Nov 15-17, 2017, Málaga
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 7 JULY 2017 ECREA Television Studies Conference 2017 The Future of European...Read More
- CRITICAL STUDIES IN STUFF? by Douglas L. Howard June 18, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART III) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 18, 2021
- CfP: Journal of American Studies in Italy, issue “The Fractured States of America”. Deadline: July 15, 2021. June 18, 2021
- CfP: “Journeys Across Media: a Postgraduate Conference: Beyond the Pandemic – productive and situational legacies in media”. Sept 15, 2021 @ University of Reading (UK). Deadline: July 19, 2021. June 18, 2021
- REUNITING WITH FRIENDS DURING A PANDEMIC // by Simone Knox and Kai Hanno Schwind June 11, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART II) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 11, 2021
- Critical Studies in Television Slow Covid-Safe Conference 2021. 19 July – 6 August 2021 @ online. June 11, 2021