QUOTAS AND PROMINENCE. HOW IS TELEVISION GOING TO CHANGE IN EUROPE WITH THE NEW AVMSD? by Manuel José Damásio
Until no later than September 2020, all EU countries will have to apply at the level of local...Read More
CfP: Biannual conference of ECREA Television Studies Section “The Youthification of Television and Screen Culture”. Oct 24-25, 2019 @ University of Groningen (NL). Deadline: May 31, 2019.
Call for Papers: The Youthification of Television and Screen Culture Biannual Conference of the...Read More
SUBVERSION OF NOSTALGIA AS A STRATEGY OF ENGAGEMENT IN ALTERNATE HISTORY TV: 11.22.63 AND THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE by Tobias Steiner
Beginning with the popularization and mass availability of television in the 1950s, the medium has...Read More
DEADLINE EXTENDED: 20 March 2018. CFP: Critical Studies in Television Conference “State of Play: Television Scholarship in ‘TVIV’”, Sept 5-7, 2018 @ Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK.
Deadline Extended: 20 March 2018. Television is and always has been changing. The recent shifts,...Read More
CfP: ECREA 2018, 7th European Communication Conference (ECC) “Centres and Peripheries: Communication, Research, Translation”, Oct 31-Nov 3, 2018 @ Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, SUI. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018.
The European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA) in partnership with USI...Read More
CfP – DEADLINE EXTENDED! ECREA Television Studies Conference 2017: The Future of European Television: Between Transnationalism and Euroscepticism, Nov 15-17, 2017, Málaga
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 7 JULY 2017 ECREA Television Studies Conference 2017 The Future of European...Read More
- DARK: META-COMPLEXITY AND NATIONAL IDENTITY IN A GLOBAL CONTEXT – PART II by Aris Mousoutzanis September 18, 2020
- CHILDREN, THE MEDIA AND COVID-19: DOING RESEARCH IN DIFFICULT TIMES by Geoff Lealand September 18, 2020
- CfP: online conference “Dial S for Screen Studies 2020” Nov 18-19, 2020. Deadline: Sept 25, 2020 September 18, 2020
- CfP: Critical Studies in Television special issue “Cultural Diversity in Internationally Coproduced High-End Drama”. Deadline: Oct 01, 2020. September 18, 2020
- CfP: conference “Genre/Nostalgia 2021” Jan 06, 2021. Deadline: Oct 02, 2020. September 18, 2020
- CfP: edited volume “Representations of Disability in Science Fiction”. Deadline: Oct 01, 2020. September 18, 2020
- CfP: topical issue of Open Philosophy “Ethics and Politics of TV Series”. Deadline: Jan 31, 2021. September 18, 2020