QUOTAS AND PROMINENCE. HOW IS TELEVISION GOING TO CHANGE IN EUROPE WITH THE NEW AVMSD? by Manuel José Damásio
Until no later than September 2020, all EU countries will have to apply at the level of local...Read More
CfP: Biannual conference of ECREA Television Studies Section “The Youthification of Television and Screen Culture”. Oct 24-25, 2019 @ University of Groningen (NL). Deadline: May 31, 2019.
Call for Papers: The Youthification of Television and Screen Culture Biannual Conference of the...Read More
SUBVERSION OF NOSTALGIA AS A STRATEGY OF ENGAGEMENT IN ALTERNATE HISTORY TV: 11.22.63 AND THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE by Tobias Steiner
Beginning with the popularization and mass availability of television in the 1950s, the medium has...Read More
DEADLINE EXTENDED: 20 March 2018. CFP: Critical Studies in Television Conference “State of Play: Television Scholarship in ‘TVIV’”, Sept 5-7, 2018 @ Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK.
Deadline Extended: 20 March 2018. Television is and always has been changing. The recent shifts,...Read More
CfP: ECREA 2018, 7th European Communication Conference (ECC) “Centres and Peripheries: Communication, Research, Translation”, Oct 31-Nov 3, 2018 @ Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, SUI. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018.
The European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA) in partnership with USI...Read More
CfP – DEADLINE EXTENDED! ECREA Television Studies Conference 2017: The Future of European Television: Between Transnationalism and Euroscepticism, Nov 15-17, 2017, Málaga
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 7 JULY 2017 ECREA Television Studies Conference 2017 The Future of European...Read More
- CfP: ICA preconference “Exclusions in the History and Historiography of Communication Studies”. May 27, 2021 @ online. Deadline: Dec 20, 2020. December 4, 2020
- LIGHTING MUSIC TELEVISION: AN INTERVIEW WITH STUART PRING by Nicolas Pillai December 4, 2020
- RECONFIGURING TELEVISUALITY: THE CONTINUING RE-DEFINITION OF THE FRONTIERS OF UNPREDICTABILITY by Max Sexton December 4, 2020
- CfP: The 17th Annual Tampere University Game Research Lab Spring Seminar, theme “Monstrosity”. April 20-22, 2021 @ online. Deadline: Jan 15, 2021. December 4, 2020
- THE EUROPEAN AUDIOVISUAL AND CREATIVE SECTORS AT A CROSSROADS by Manuel José Damásio November 27, 2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS OR COMFORT TV?: VOD OFFERINGS IN THE AGE OF COVID-19 by JP Kelly November 27, 2020
- “HOW DID 1970S BRITAIN ENABLE ITS DEADLIEST KILLER?” FEMINIST REVISIONIST RE-MEDIATION OF THE ‘RIPPER’ YEARS IN THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER FILES: A VERY BRITISH CRIME STORY (2019) by Hannah Hamad November 27, 2020