When Stacey Abbott and Lorna Jowett hatched the idea for a book on TV Horror in the early 2000s,...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CfP: Cine Excess XI – Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place, Wrong Crowd. @Birmingham City University, Nov 9-11, 2017. Deadline: Sept 8, 2017.
We invite paper proposals for: Cine Excess XI: Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place,...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
- THE EUROPEAN AUDIOVISUAL AND CREATIVE SECTORS AT A CROSSROADS by Manuel José Damásio November 27, 2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS OR COMFORT TV?: VOD OFFERINGS IN THE AGE OF COVID-19 by JP Kelly November 27, 2020
- “HOW DID 1970S BRITAIN ENABLE ITS DEADLIEST KILLER?” FEMINIST REVISIONIST RE-MEDIATION OF THE ‘RIPPER’ YEARS IN THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER FILES: A VERY BRITISH CRIME STORY (2019) by Hannah Hamad November 27, 2020
- THE DANISH SERIAL ODA OMVENDT (‘ODA UPSIDE DOWN’) IS MAKING REBELLIOUS LIVE ACTION CHILDREN’S FICTION FOR 3-6-YEAR-OLDS TRAVEL BEYOND THE NORDICS November 20, 2020
- MIPCOM 2020 – KEY TAKEAWAYS by Heidi Keinonen and Eerika Vermilä November 20, 2020
- NON-HUMAN PERFORMANCE, MISE-EN-SCENE AND THE TRANSNATIONAL: SKIPPY THE BUSH KANGAROO by Jonathan Bignell November 20, 2020
- EMOTIONAL CONSOLATION, POLITICAL ESCAPISM AND POST-OBJECT FANDOM: RE-WATCHING AND RE-STAGING THE WEST WING IN 2020 by Rebecca Williams November 13, 2020