When Stacey Abbott and Lorna Jowett hatched the idea for a book on TV Horror in the early 2000s,...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CfP: Cine Excess XI – Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place, Wrong Crowd. @Birmingham City University, Nov 9-11, 2017. Deadline: Sept 8, 2017.
We invite paper proposals for: Cine Excess XI: Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place,...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
- DOES IT TASTE GOOD? CHALLENGING NOTIONS OF VALUE THROUGH THE CRITICAL AWARDS IN TELEVISION by Elke Weissmann July 2, 2021
- CfP: edited collection “Superheroes: A Companion”. Deadline: Nov 30, 2021. June 30, 2021
- MAIGRET ET LE PROGRAMME EN DIFFUSION by Andrew Pixley June 25, 2021
- HERSTORY? THE POTENTIAL OF FEMALE-CENTRED HISTORICAL MINISERIES MADE IN GERMANY (2001-2021) by Sandra Becker and Berber Hagedoorn June 25, 2021
- BALLS by Richard Hewett June 25, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART IV) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 25, 2021
- CfP: edited volume “Animal Heroes, Villains and Others: the Narrative Functions of Strange and Familiar Creatures in Film and Television”. Deadline: July 15, 2021 June 25, 2021