When Stacey Abbott and Lorna Jowett hatched the idea for a book on TV Horror in the early 2000s,...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CfP: Cine Excess XI – Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place, Wrong Crowd. @Birmingham City University, Nov 9-11, 2017. Deadline: Sept 8, 2017.
We invite paper proposals for: Cine Excess XI: Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place,...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
- GUIDES TO CHRISTMAS by Andrew Pixley December 17, 2021
- TRYING TO MAKE NATURAL SCIENCES EXCITING THROUGH TELEVISION FICTION: THE CASE OF CHRISTMAS OF THE COMETS by Katrine Bouschinger Christensen and Eva Novrup Redvall December 17, 2021
- CfP: DSMN virtual conference “Diaspora Cinema and Media: Globalising the Local”. March 17-18, 2022 @ Birmingham City University (UK). Deadline: Jan 31, 2022. December 17, 2021
- CfP: NECS 2022 conference “Epistemic Media: Atlas, Archive, Network”. June 22-26, 2022 @ Bucharest National University of Theatre and Film (RO). Deadline: Jan 31, 2022. December 17, 2021
- CfP: Heroines in the Twenty-First Century: Sisters in Arms. June 09-10, 2022 @ Bournemouth University (UK). Revised deadline: December 17, 2021. December 10, 2021
- CfP: BAFTSS 10th Annual Conference “Collaboration and Cross-polination”. April 20-22, 2022 @ University of St. Andrews (UK). Extended deadline: December 20, 2022. December 10, 2021
- ANARCHISM IS THE EXPANSE by Chris Nunn December 10, 2021