When Stacey Abbott and Lorna Jowett hatched the idea for a book on TV Horror in the early 2000s,...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CfP: Cine Excess XI – Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place, Wrong Crowd. @Birmingham City University, Nov 9-11, 2017. Deadline: Sept 8, 2017.
We invite paper proposals for: Cine Excess XI: Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place,...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
- CRITICAL STUDIES IN STUFF? by Douglas L. Howard June 18, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART III) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 18, 2021
- CfP: Journal of American Studies in Italy, issue “The Fractured States of America”. Deadline: July 15, 2021. June 18, 2021
- CfP: “Journeys Across Media: a Postgraduate Conference: Beyond the Pandemic – productive and situational legacies in media”. Sept 15, 2021 @ University of Reading (UK). Deadline: July 19, 2021. June 18, 2021
- REUNITING WITH FRIENDS DURING A PANDEMIC // by Simone Knox and Kai Hanno Schwind June 11, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART II) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 11, 2021
- Critical Studies in Television Slow Covid-Safe Conference 2021. 19 July – 6 August 2021 @ online. June 11, 2021