CfP: “Lights, camera, learning: teaching with the moving image” April 19-20, 2018 @ Birkbeck, University of London (UK). Deadline: Nov 30, 2017.
CALL FOR PAPERS Lights, camera, learning: teaching with the moving image A conference organised by...Read More
Call for Papers, Film Essays, Short Films: “Crossings: Stories of Migration”. Deadline: Aug 4, 2017.
Crossings: Stories of Migration (June-September 2017) is an ICA-led UK-wide film and events...Read More
The BFI Media Conference is a unique event for teachers of film and media at 16+ and in HE,...Read More
Booking is now open for the season of ‘Forgotten TV Dramas’ at BFI Southbank, London in February 2017. Following the successful Forgotten Drama season at BFI Southbank in 2015, this second season offers a rare opportunity to...Read More
- CfP: ICA preconference “Exclusions in the History and Historiography of Communication Studies”. May 27, 2021 @ online. Deadline: Dec 20, 2020. December 4, 2020
- LIGHTING MUSIC TELEVISION: AN INTERVIEW WITH STUART PRING by Nicolas Pillai December 4, 2020
- RECONFIGURING TELEVISUALITY: THE CONTINUING RE-DEFINITION OF THE FRONTIERS OF UNPREDICTABILITY by Max Sexton December 4, 2020
- CfP: The 17th Annual Tampere University Game Research Lab Spring Seminar, theme “Monstrosity”. April 20-22, 2021 @ online. Deadline: Jan 15, 2021. December 4, 2020
- THE EUROPEAN AUDIOVISUAL AND CREATIVE SECTORS AT A CROSSROADS by Manuel José Damásio November 27, 2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS OR COMFORT TV?: VOD OFFERINGS IN THE AGE OF COVID-19 by JP Kelly November 27, 2020
- “HOW DID 1970S BRITAIN ENABLE ITS DEADLIEST KILLER?” FEMINIST REVISIONIST RE-MEDIATION OF THE ‘RIPPER’ YEARS IN THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER FILES: A VERY BRITISH CRIME STORY (2019) by Hannah Hamad November 27, 2020