CfP: Conference “Nostalgia in Contemporary Culture”. June 4-5, 2018 @ University of Southern Denmark, Odense, DK. Deadline: Dec 31, 2017.
Call for Papers for an Interdisciplinary Conference on Nostalgia in Contemporary Culture...Read More
CfP: Conference “Global Mediatization Research and Technology” Apr 19-21, 2018 @Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria. Deadline: Nov 15, 2017.
Digital embeddedness (Markham, 2017) is increasingly shaping how we experience our social lives....Read More
CfP: “Digital Violence” symposium, Nov 4, 2017 @Anglia Ruskin University, UK. Deadline: July 31, 2017.
Digital Violence: A Symposium. Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, United Kingdom Saturday, November 4th 2017 Keynote Speakers: Caetlin Benson-Allott (Georgetown University) Eugenia Siapera & Debbie Ging (Dublin City...Read More
- SUBURBAN SUPERHEROES: UTOPIA AND TRAUMA IN WANDAVISION by Jack Black February 26, 2021
- ‘NANETTFLIX’: HANNAH GADSBY, THE FEMINIST POLITICS OF TRAUMA AND THE NETFLIXIFICATION OF SOCIAL JUSTICE by Jilly Boyce Kay February 26, 2021
- CfP: edited collection “Difficult Death: Challenging Cultural Representations of Death, Dying and the Dead in Media and Culture”. Deadline (no pun intended): May 01, 2021. February 26, 2021
- CfP: JICMS special issue “Giallo! The Long History of Italian Television Crime Drama”. Deadline: April 30, 2021. February 26, 2021
- A VISIT TO THE REPAIR SHOP by Jaded Academic February 19, 2021
- WHAT FUTURE FOR IRISH PUBLIC SERVICE TELEVISION?: RTÉ TELEVISION AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADAPTATION by Sarah Arnold February 19, 2021
- VISION ON SOUND by Andrew Pixley February 19, 2021