CfP: Conference “Nostalgia in Contemporary Culture”. June 4-5, 2018 @ University of Southern Denmark, Odense, DK. Deadline: Dec 31, 2017.
Call for Papers for an Interdisciplinary Conference on Nostalgia in Contemporary Culture...Read More
CfP: Conference “Global Mediatization Research and Technology” Apr 19-21, 2018 @Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria. Deadline: Nov 15, 2017.
Digital embeddedness (Markham, 2017) is increasingly shaping how we experience our social lives....Read More
CfP: “Digital Violence” symposium, Nov 4, 2017 @Anglia Ruskin University, UK. Deadline: July 31, 2017.
Digital Violence: A Symposium. Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, United Kingdom Saturday, November 4th 2017 Keynote Speakers: Caetlin Benson-Allott (Georgetown University) Eugenia Siapera & Debbie Ging (Dublin City...Read More
- DOES IT TASTE GOOD? CHALLENGING NOTIONS OF VALUE THROUGH THE CRITICAL AWARDS IN TELEVISION by Elke Weissmann July 2, 2021
- CfP: edited collection “Superheroes: A Companion”. Deadline: Nov 30, 2021. June 30, 2021
- MAIGRET ET LE PROGRAMME EN DIFFUSION by Andrew Pixley June 25, 2021
- HERSTORY? THE POTENTIAL OF FEMALE-CENTRED HISTORICAL MINISERIES MADE IN GERMANY (2001-2021) by Sandra Becker and Berber Hagedoorn June 25, 2021
- BALLS by Richard Hewett June 25, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART IV) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 25, 2021
- CfP: edited volume “Animal Heroes, Villains and Others: the Narrative Functions of Strange and Familiar Creatures in Film and Television”. Deadline: July 15, 2021 June 25, 2021