Since the mid-nineties researchers have developed a monumental theory of information and...Read More
CfP: conference “The Senses of Science Fiction: Visions, Sounds, Spaces” Dec 5-7, 2019 @ University of Warsaw (PL) Extended deadline: May 1, 2019
An international conference organized by the Speculative Texts and Media Research Group, American...Read More
CfP: “Millennial Masculinities: Queers, Pimp Daddies and Lumbersexuals” Dec 10-11, 2019 @ Massey University, Wellington (NZ) Deadline: Aug 30, 2019.
Keynote Speakers Christopher Breward, National Galleries of Scotland Pamela Church Gibson, London...Read More
CfP: conference “Herstory Re-Imagined: Women’s Lives in Biographical Fiction and Film” Dec 16-17, 2019 @ King’s College London (UK). Deadline: June 21, 2019.
16-17 December 2019, Centre for Life-Writing Research, King’s College London, UK Convenors: Julia...Read More
CfP: conference “Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature”. Dec 7-8, 2018 @ Eichstaett (GER). Deadline: June 20, 2018.
Call for Papers *Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature *...Read More
CfP: conference “What’s (the) News? Values, Viruses and Vectors of Newsworthiness”. Dec 13-14, 2018 @ Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium. Deadline: June 30, 2018.
CALL FOR PAPERS: What’s (the) News? Values, Viruses and Vectors of Newsworthiness 13-14 December...Read More
CfP: Literature/Film Association Annual Conference “Space, Place & Adaptation”. Nov 29 – Dec 01, 2018 @ New Orleans (USA). Deadline: July 15, 2018.
Literature/Film Association Annual Conference SPACE, PLACE & ADAPTATION November 29-December...Read More
CfP: (Un)Ethical Futures: Utopia, Dystopia & Science Fiction. December 16&17, 2017 @Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. Deadline August 13, 2017.
Hosted by Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. Organised by Monash University and the...Read More
- WHEN BORGEN GOES TO GREENLAND: CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT, LOCATION WORK, AND COLLABORATION IN BORGEN: POWER & GLORY by Anders Grønlund June 24, 2022
- ANNUAL REVIEW: DEPARTURES AND RETURNS by Richard Hewett June 24, 2022
- WHEN TELEVISION GOES HORRIBLY WRONG by Andrew Pixley June 24, 2022
- CfP: Edited Collection “Researching Horror Fans and Audiences in the Twenty-First Century”. Deadline: July 31, 2022 June 24, 2022
- CfP: Iluminace special issue “Television and COVID-19: How to Deal with Global Pandemics While Broadcasting”. Extended deadline: July 15, 2022. June 24, 2022
- CROESO I GYMRU: I’M A CELEBRITY… GET ME INTO WALES! by Bethan Jones June 17, 2022
- WORKING WITH ‘KIDNOGRAPHERS’ TO NOT BE CRINGE: NEW WAYS OF USING ETHNOGRAPHIC AUDIENCE RESEARCH METHODS WHEN TRYING TO REACH YOUNG AUDIENCES by Jakob Freudendal June 17, 2022