Since the mid-nineties researchers have developed a monumental theory of information and...Read More
CfP: conference “The Senses of Science Fiction: Visions, Sounds, Spaces” Dec 5-7, 2019 @ University of Warsaw (PL) Extended deadline: May 1, 2019
An international conference organized by the Speculative Texts and Media Research Group, American...Read More
CfP: “Millennial Masculinities: Queers, Pimp Daddies and Lumbersexuals” Dec 10-11, 2019 @ Massey University, Wellington (NZ) Deadline: Aug 30, 2019.
Keynote Speakers Christopher Breward, National Galleries of Scotland Pamela Church Gibson, London...Read More
CfP: conference “Herstory Re-Imagined: Women’s Lives in Biographical Fiction and Film” Dec 16-17, 2019 @ King’s College London (UK). Deadline: June 21, 2019.
16-17 December 2019, Centre for Life-Writing Research, King’s College London, UK Convenors: Julia...Read More
CfP: conference “Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature”. Dec 7-8, 2018 @ Eichstaett (GER). Deadline: June 20, 2018.
Call for Papers *Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature *...Read More
CfP: conference “What’s (the) News? Values, Viruses and Vectors of Newsworthiness”. Dec 13-14, 2018 @ Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium. Deadline: June 30, 2018.
CALL FOR PAPERS: What’s (the) News? Values, Viruses and Vectors of Newsworthiness 13-14 December...Read More
CfP: Literature/Film Association Annual Conference “Space, Place & Adaptation”. Nov 29 – Dec 01, 2018 @ New Orleans (USA). Deadline: July 15, 2018.
Literature/Film Association Annual Conference SPACE, PLACE & ADAPTATION November 29-December...Read More
CfP: (Un)Ethical Futures: Utopia, Dystopia & Science Fiction. December 16&17, 2017 @Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. Deadline August 13, 2017.
Hosted by Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. Organised by Monash University and the...Read More
- DOES IT TASTE GOOD? CHALLENGING NOTIONS OF VALUE THROUGH THE CRITICAL AWARDS IN TELEVISION by Elke Weissmann July 2, 2021
- CfP: edited collection “Superheroes: A Companion”. Deadline: Nov 30, 2021. June 30, 2021
- MAIGRET ET LE PROGRAMME EN DIFFUSION by Andrew Pixley June 25, 2021
- HERSTORY? THE POTENTIAL OF FEMALE-CENTRED HISTORICAL MINISERIES MADE IN GERMANY (2001-2021) by Sandra Becker and Berber Hagedoorn June 25, 2021
- BALLS by Richard Hewett June 25, 2021
- S4C: THE FIRST HOUR – AN INTERVIEW WITH EURYN OGWEN WILLIAMS (PART IV) by Dafydd Sills-Jones June 25, 2021
- CfP: edited volume “Animal Heroes, Villains and Others: the Narrative Functions of Strange and Familiar Creatures in Film and Television”. Deadline: July 15, 2021 June 25, 2021