The third annual IWA Cardiff Media Summit entitled “The future of media in Wales” is being held on March 29th, 2017 in Cardiff.
Hosted by the IWA in partnership with BBC Cymru Wales and University of South Wales, and supported by ITV Cymru Wales, S4C and TAC, the summit will open with analysis on the likely future of the media in Wales. BBC Director of Content, Charlotte Moore, will take part in an in-depth interview.
The summit will interrogate major issues affecting the media in Wales, including the media workforce, Welsh-language media provision, and news from and for Wales.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Claire Enders (Founder, Enders Analysis)
- Charlotte Moore (BBC Director of Content)
- Professor Jane McCloskey (Dean of the Faculty of Creative Industries, USW)
- Rhodri Talfan Davies (Director, BBC Cymru Wales)
- Guto Harri (Managing Director of External Communications, Liberty Global)
- Professor Ian Hargreaves (Professor of Digital Economy, Cardiff University)
Further details and registration here: http://www.iwa.wales/events/iwa-media-summit-2017-31505197895/