Conference website: https://gothflixconference.wordpress.com This conference was born following a...Read More
Running from 4 – 25 February at BFI Southbank, FORGOTTEN BLACK DRAMA ON TV will be a season of...Read More
CfP: conference “Tele(visualising) Health: TV, Public Health, its Enthusiasts and its Publics” Feb 27 – March 1, 2019 @ Senate House, London (UK). Deadline: Nov 15, 2018.
CALL FOR PAPERS – ERC Healthy Self as Body Capital & Centre for History in Public Health...Read More
CfP: conference “Adaptation and the Protean Poetics of Margaret Atwood”. Feb 01, 2019 @ Université de Bourgogne-Franche Comté, Dijon (FR). Deadline: Sept 30, 2018.
Adaptation and the Protean Poetics of Margaret Atwood Laboratoire TIL (EA 4182) Center for...Read More
Call for Abstracts: “Broadcasting health and disease. Bodies, markets and television, 1950s-1980s” @Wellcome Trust, Feb 19-21, 2018. Deadline: Nov 1, 2017.
Date: 19-21 February 2018 Location: Wellcome Trust, 215 Euston Road, London, UK The conference is...Read More
- THE EUROPEAN AUDIOVISUAL AND CREATIVE SECTORS AT A CROSSROADS by Manuel José Damásio November 27, 2020
- CURRENT AFFAIRS OR COMFORT TV?: VOD OFFERINGS IN THE AGE OF COVID-19 by JP Kelly November 27, 2020
- “HOW DID 1970S BRITAIN ENABLE ITS DEADLIEST KILLER?” FEMINIST REVISIONIST RE-MEDIATION OF THE ‘RIPPER’ YEARS IN THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER FILES: A VERY BRITISH CRIME STORY (2019) by Hannah Hamad November 27, 2020
- THE DANISH SERIAL ODA OMVENDT (‘ODA UPSIDE DOWN’) IS MAKING REBELLIOUS LIVE ACTION CHILDREN’S FICTION FOR 3-6-YEAR-OLDS TRAVEL BEYOND THE NORDICS November 20, 2020
- MIPCOM 2020 – KEY TAKEAWAYS by Heidi Keinonen and Eerika Vermilä November 20, 2020
- NON-HUMAN PERFORMANCE, MISE-EN-SCENE AND THE TRANSNATIONAL: SKIPPY THE BUSH KANGAROO by Jonathan Bignell November 20, 2020
- EMOTIONAL CONSOLATION, POLITICAL ESCAPISM AND POST-OBJECT FANDOM: RE-WATCHING AND RE-STAGING THE WEST WING IN 2020 by Rebecca Williams November 13, 2020