Conference website: https://gothflixconference.wordpress.com This conference was born following a...Read More
Running from 4 – 25 February at BFI Southbank, FORGOTTEN BLACK DRAMA ON TV will be a season of...Read More
CfP: conference “Tele(visualising) Health: TV, Public Health, its Enthusiasts and its Publics” Feb 27 – March 1, 2019 @ Senate House, London (UK). Deadline: Nov 15, 2018.
CALL FOR PAPERS – ERC Healthy Self as Body Capital & Centre for History in Public Health...Read More
CfP: conference “Adaptation and the Protean Poetics of Margaret Atwood”. Feb 01, 2019 @ Université de Bourgogne-Franche Comté, Dijon (FR). Deadline: Sept 30, 2018.
Adaptation and the Protean Poetics of Margaret Atwood Laboratoire TIL (EA 4182) Center for...Read More
Call for Abstracts: “Broadcasting health and disease. Bodies, markets and television, 1950s-1980s” @Wellcome Trust, Feb 19-21, 2018. Deadline: Nov 1, 2017.
Date: 19-21 February 2018 Location: Wellcome Trust, 215 Euston Road, London, UK The conference is...Read More
- SUBURBAN SUPERHEROES: UTOPIA AND TRAUMA IN WANDAVISION by Jack Black February 26, 2021
- ‘NANETTFLIX’: HANNAH GADSBY, THE FEMINIST POLITICS OF TRAUMA AND THE NETFLIXIFICATION OF SOCIAL JUSTICE by Jilly Boyce Kay February 26, 2021
- CfP: edited collection “Difficult Death: Challenging Cultural Representations of Death, Dying and the Dead in Media and Culture”. Deadline (no pun intended): May 01, 2021. February 26, 2021
- CfP: JICMS special issue “Giallo! The Long History of Italian Television Crime Drama”. Deadline: April 30, 2021. February 26, 2021
- A VISIT TO THE REPAIR SHOP by Jaded Academic February 19, 2021
- WHAT FUTURE FOR IRISH PUBLIC SERVICE TELEVISION?: RTÉ TELEVISION AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADAPTATION by Sarah Arnold February 19, 2021
- VISION ON SOUND by Andrew Pixley February 19, 2021