CfP: PSA Media and Politics group conference: “Political Reversals and Renewals” Nov 8-9, 2018 @ University of Nottingham (UK). Deadline: June 22, 2018.
Political Studies Association: Media & Politics Group Annual Conference 2018 Political...Read More
CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: TRANS TV AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER, SCHOOL OF MEDIA, ARTS AND DESIGN, 13-15 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Andrew Lynch and Alexa Scarlata
At most screen and media studies conferences television scholarship is too often relegated to a...Read More
- THE HANDMAID’S TALE AND THE CAMPAIGN FOR THE FEMININE WOMAN: (TV’S) ALTERNATIVE HISTORIES by Anita Biressi 22/06/2018
- PROBLEMS OF STYLE IN HIGH-END TELEVISION DRAMA by Max Sexton 22/06/2018
- ACROPOLIS NOW: COMEDY, CULTURAL POLITICS, AND GREEK-AUSTRALIAN IDENTITY by Nektaria McWilliams 22/06/2018
- CfP: JICMS conference “Global Intersections and Artistic Interconnections: Italian Cinema and Media across Times and Spaces”. June 14-15, 2019 @ The American University of Rome (IT). Deadline: Sept 30, 2018. 22/06/2018
- IS THE BRIDGE CHANGING PERCEPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH? by Sarah Niblock 15/06/2018
- Call for chapters: “Children, Youth, and International Television”. Deadline: June 30, 2018. 15/06/2018
- CfP: conference “Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature”. Dec 7-8, 2018 @ Eichstaett (GER). Deadline: June 20, 2018. 15/06/2018