CfP: “Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV” @University of Southampton, May 23-25, 2018. Deadline: Nov 3, 2017.
Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV: Calling the Shots – Then, Now, and Next...Read More
CfP: “When the Astronaut is a Woman: Beyond the Frontier in Film and Television”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Call for Papers – Special Issue of Science Fiction Film and Television Guest Editors: Lorrie...Read More
Media Convergence Research Centre and Centre for Culture and Creative Industries Bath Spa University, Corsham Court Campus One-Day Academic-Industry Workshop: Friday 24th November 2017 Confirmed Industry Speakers: Alison...Read More
CFP: Mai: Journal of Feminism and Visual Culture: “Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV”, Deadline: July 31, 2017
The newly founded feminist and LGBTQIA+ journal Mai is seeking contributions to its special edition, which revolves around ‘Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV’. /Mai/ is a new journal founded and...Read More
- Call for Proposals: Two-Day Symposium Exploring Contemporary US Television and “the Literary” @Edinburgh Napier University, May 5-6, 2018. Deadline: Dec 1, 2017. 21/09/2017
- Call for chapters: “Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017. 12/09/2017
- CfP: Media Mutations 10 – The “-tainment” Effect. Cultures and Logics of Entertainment Across Audiovisual and Digital Media. Bologna, May 21-22, 2018. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017. 11/09/2017
- COMFORT TELLY 2: COLD FEET, THE CASE OF THE COMFORTING RESURRECTION by Tom Nicholls 08/09/2017
- “I WILL BE YOUR TREASURE, I’M WAITING FOR YOU”: THE PLEASURES OF DETECTORISTS by Phil Wickham 08/09/2017
- I SPIT ON YOUR THRONE: THE RAPE-REVENGE OF SANSA STARK by William Proctor 01/09/2017
- INSIDE THE STATE OF HATE by Stephen Harper 01/09/2017