CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: TRANS TV AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER, SCHOOL OF MEDIA, ARTS AND DESIGN, 13-15 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Andrew Lynch and Alexa Scarlata
At most screen and media studies conferences television scholarship is too often relegated to a...Read More
CfP: “Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV” @University of Southampton, May 23-25, 2018. Deadline: Nov 3, 2017.
Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV: Calling the Shots – Then, Now, and Next...Read More
CfP: “When the Astronaut is a Woman: Beyond the Frontier in Film and Television”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Call for Papers – Special Issue of Science Fiction Film and Television Guest Editors: Lorrie...Read More
Media Convergence Research Centre and Centre for Culture and Creative Industries Bath Spa University, Corsham Court Campus One-Day Academic-Industry Workshop: Friday 24th November 2017 Confirmed Industry Speakers: Alison...Read More
- CfP: conference “Watching the Transnational Detectives: Showcasing Identity and Internationalism on British Television” Nov 8-9, 2018 @ Institute of Modern Languages Research, London (UK). Deadline: June 1, 2018. 06/04/2018
- Royal Television Society event “Mind The Gap: Closing the Gender Pay Gap in Broadcasting” April 16, 2018 @ The Gallery at The Hospital Club, London (UK) 01/04/2018
- JOEY ESSEX TALKS NEOLIBERALISM: REALITY TV AND LEGITIMATE TELEVISION by Kenneth Longden 30/03/2018
- Call for chapters: Sports in the New Media Landscape: Community, Participation and Discourse. Deadline: July 1, 2018. 30/03/2018
- CfP: CMCI PhD conference “World in Flux: Exploring Cultural and Media Studies in a Changing World” June 15, 2018 @ King’s College London (UK). Deadline: April 9, 2015. 30/03/2018
- EUROPEAN CULTURES OF TELEVISION STUDIES: POLITICS AND POLICIES by Elke Weissmann 23/03/2018
- ‘IS THE FUTURE GOING TO BE ALL GIRL?’ DOCTOR WHO AND THE FRUSTRATIONS OF A FEMINIST by Lorna Jowett 23/03/2018