CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: TRANS TV AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER, SCHOOL OF MEDIA, ARTS AND DESIGN, 13-15 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Andrew Lynch and Alexa Scarlata
At most screen and media studies conferences television scholarship is too often relegated to a...Read More
CfP: “Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV” @University of Southampton, May 23-25, 2018. Deadline: Nov 3, 2017.
Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV: Calling the Shots – Then, Now, and Next...Read More
CfP: “When the Astronaut is a Woman: Beyond the Frontier in Film and Television”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Call for Papers – Special Issue of Science Fiction Film and Television Guest Editors: Lorrie...Read More
Media Convergence Research Centre and Centre for Culture and Creative Industries Bath Spa University, Corsham Court Campus One-Day Academic-Industry Workshop: Friday 24th November 2017 Confirmed Industry Speakers: Alison...Read More
- A WOMAN’S RIGHT TO FAIL? KAY MELLOR’S GIRLFRIENDS (2018) by Christine Geraghty 16/02/2018
- HOLLYWOOD CATFIGHTS: JOAN AND BETTE VS. SARAH AND KIM by Rona Murray 16/02/2018
- NETFLIX AND NURSING by Liz Giuffre 16/02/2018
- CfP: SERIES. International Journal of TV Serial Narratives IV/02. Deadline: June 30, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Call for applications: Doctoral Summer School 2018. July 4-6, 2018 @ Bournemouth University (UK). Deadline: March 1, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Reminder – CfP: Edited collection “Global TV Horror”. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Call for abstracts: Special Issue on “Making time in digital societies: Considering the interplay of media, data and temporalities” in New Media & Society. Deadline: May 1, 2018. 16/02/2018