Category: Cult TV/Sci Fi/Horror
CfP: conference “Memories of the Future”. March 29-30, 2019 @ the Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages Research, School of Advanced Study, University of London (UK). Deadline: July 31, 2018.
International conference. Centre for the Study of Cultural Memory, Institute of Modern Languages...Read More
CfP: conference “‘It Is True, We Shall Be Monsters’: New Perspectives on Horror, Science Fiction and the Monstrous Onscreen”. June 13, 2018 @ De Montfort University, Leicester (UK). Deadline: April 13, 2018.
Postgraduate Conference Cinema and Television History (CATH) Research Centre, De Montfort...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for Papers: “High Fantasy, Political Dreams, and the Mainstream: Reflections on Game of Thrones”. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017.
The Canadian Review of American Studies (University of Toronto Press) is seeking papers for a...Read More
Call for chapters: “Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Title: Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear Collection Editor: Dr...Read More
- THE HANDMAID’S TALE AND THE CAMPAIGN FOR THE FEMININE WOMAN: (TV’S) ALTERNATIVE HISTORIES by Anita Biressi 22/06/2018
- PROBLEMS OF STYLE IN HIGH-END TELEVISION DRAMA by Max Sexton 22/06/2018
- ACROPOLIS NOW: COMEDY, CULTURAL POLITICS, AND GREEK-AUSTRALIAN IDENTITY by Nektaria McWilliams 22/06/2018
- CfP: JICMS conference “Global Intersections and Artistic Interconnections: Italian Cinema and Media across Times and Spaces”. June 14-15, 2019 @ The American University of Rome (IT). Deadline: Sept 30, 2018. 22/06/2018
- IS THE BRIDGE CHANGING PERCEPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH? by Sarah Niblock 15/06/2018
- Call for chapters: “Children, Youth, and International Television”. Deadline: June 30, 2018. 15/06/2018
- CfP: conference “Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature”. Dec 7-8, 2018 @ Eichstaett (GER). Deadline: June 20, 2018. 15/06/2018