Category: Cult TV/Sci Fi/Horror
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for Papers: “High Fantasy, Political Dreams, and the Mainstream: Reflections on Game of Thrones”. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017.
The Canadian Review of American Studies (University of Toronto Press) is seeking papers for a...Read More
Call for chapters: “Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Title: Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear Collection Editor: Dr...Read More
Since its debut in 2010, HBO’s Game of Thrones has attracted a significant amount of criticism and...Read More
CfP: Cine Excess XI – Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place, Wrong Crowd. @Birmingham City University, Nov 9-11, 2017. Deadline: Sept 8, 2017.
We invite paper proposals for: Cine Excess XI: Fear and the Unfamiliar: Wrong Time, Wrong Place,...Read More
- A WOMAN’S RIGHT TO FAIL? KAY MELLOR’S GIRLFRIENDS (2018) by Christine Geraghty 16/02/2018
- HOLLYWOOD CATFIGHTS: JOAN AND BETTE VS. SARAH AND KIM by Rona Murray 16/02/2018
- NETFLIX AND NURSING by Liz Giuffre 16/02/2018
- CfP: SERIES. International Journal of TV Serial Narratives IV/02. Deadline: June 30, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Call for applications: Doctoral Summer School 2018. July 4-6, 2018 @ Bournemouth University (UK). Deadline: March 1, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Reminder – CfP: Edited collection “Global TV Horror”. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Call for abstracts: Special Issue on “Making time in digital societies: Considering the interplay of media, data and temporalities” in New Media & Society. Deadline: May 1, 2018. 16/02/2018