Category: Cult TV/Sci Fi/Horror
CfP: conference “‘It Is True, We Shall Be Monsters’: New Perspectives on Horror, Science Fiction and the Monstrous Onscreen”. June 13, 2018 @ De Montfort University, Leicester (UK). Deadline: April 13, 2018.
Postgraduate Conference Cinema and Television History (CATH) Research Centre, De Montfort...Read More
CFP: Symposium “Don’t Look: Representations of Horror in the 21st Century”. April 28, 2018 @ University of Edinburg. Deadline: Feb 7, 2018.
One Day Symposium, 28th April 2018, University of Edinburgh Keynote Speaker: Dr. Sorcha Ní Fhlainn...Read More
CONFERENCE REPORT: GAME OF THRONES, AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, 6-7 SEPTEMBER, 2017 by Gill Jamieson
‘Winter is coming’, ‘Valar Morghulis’ and ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ are widely-known expressions...Read More
Call for Papers: “High Fantasy, Political Dreams, and the Mainstream: Reflections on Game of Thrones”. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017.
The Canadian Review of American Studies (University of Toronto Press) is seeking papers for a...Read More
Call for chapters: “Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear”. Deadline: Sept 30, 2017.
Title: Make America Hate Again: Trump-Era Horror & the Politics of Fear Collection Editor: Dr...Read More
Since its debut in 2010, HBO’s Game of Thrones has attracted a significant amount of criticism and...Read More
- DECANTING VINTAGE BERGERAC by Richard Hewett 20/04/2018
- CfP: conference “Watching the Transnational Detectives: Showcasing Identity and Internationalism on British Television” Nov 8-9, 2018 @ Institute of Modern Languages Research, London (UK). Deadline: June 1, 2018. 06/04/2018
- Royal Television Society event “Mind The Gap: Closing the Gender Pay Gap in Broadcasting” April 16, 2018 @ The Gallery at The Hospital Club, London (UK) 01/04/2018
- JOEY ESSEX TALKS NEOLIBERALISM: REALITY TV AND LEGITIMATE TELEVISION by Kenneth Longden 30/03/2018
- Call for chapters: Sports in the New Media Landscape: Community, Participation and Discourse. Deadline: July 1, 2018. 30/03/2018
- CfP: CMCI PhD conference “World in Flux: Exploring Cultural and Media Studies in a Changing World” June 15, 2018 @ King’s College London (UK). Deadline: April 9, 2015. 30/03/2018
- EUROPEAN CULTURES OF TELEVISION STUDIES: POLITICS AND POLICIES by Elke Weissmann 23/03/2018