Call for contributions “Transgender Representation on Television” (Edited Collection, working title). Deadline: Sept 29, 2017.
Editors: Dr. Liora Elias (University of Minnesota, USA); Dr. Raechel Tiffe (Independent Scholar)...Read More
CfP: “Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV” @University of Southampton, May 23-25, 2018. Deadline: Nov 3, 2017.
Doing Women’s Film and Television History IV: Calling the Shots – Then, Now, and Next...Read More
CFP: Mai: Journal of Feminism and Visual Culture: “Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV”, Deadline: July 31, 2017
The newly founded feminist and LGBTQIA+ journal Mai is seeking contributions to its special edition, which revolves around ‘Feminist and Queer Perspectives on Sex in Contemporary Film and TV’. /Mai/ is a new journal founded and...Read More
We are inviting chapter submissions for a new edited collection focusing on gender and horror. This edited collection aims to re-examine horror in an era of remakes, reboots and re-imaginings. There have been many developments...Read More
Transformations of Television Industries Transformations of Television Consumption Practices Transformations of Televisual Aesthetics, Narratives and Identities 21st Century Transnational and Transmedia Television Practices...Read More
- CfP: “Lights, camera, learning: teaching with the moving image” April 19-20, 2018 @ Birkbeck, University of London (UK). Deadline: Nov 30, 2017. 18/11/2017
- Call for chapters: “Deconstructing the Zombie: Cultural and Ideological Approaches”. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017. 18/11/2017
- CfP: “Ends of Cinema” May 3-5, 2018 @ University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (USA). Deadline: Jan 09, 2018. 18/11/2017
- CLAXONS OF SOCIALISM by Toby Miller 18/11/2017
- RINGS AROUND LONDON: TELEVISION IN 1946 by Jonathan Bignell 17/11/2017
- CfP: “Media Mutations 10 – The ‘-tainment’ Effect”. May 21-22, 2018 @ Università di Bologna. Deadline: Dec 15, 2017. 17/11/2017
- ADAPT Live @ the Being Human Festival, Nov 23-24, 2017 at National Science and Media Museum, Bradford 17/11/2017