DEADLINE EXTENDED: 20 March 2018. CFP: Critical Studies in Television Conference “State of Play: Television Scholarship in ‘TVIV’”, Sept 5-7, 2018 @ Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK.
Deadline Extended: 20 March 2018. Television is and always has been changing. The recent shifts,...Read More
CfP: ECREA 2018, 7th European Communication Conference (ECC) “Centres and Peripheries: Communication, Research, Translation”, Oct 31-Nov 3, 2018 @ Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, SUI. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018.
The European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA) in partnership with USI...Read More
CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
- CfP: conference “Watching the Transnational Detectives: Showcasing Identity and Internationalism on British Television” Nov 8-9, 2018 @ Institute of Modern Languages Research, London (UK). Deadline: June 1, 2018. 06/04/2018
- Royal Television Society event “Mind The Gap: Closing the Gender Pay Gap in Broadcasting” April 16, 2018 @ The Gallery at The Hospital Club, London (UK) 01/04/2018
- JOEY ESSEX TALKS NEOLIBERALISM: REALITY TV AND LEGITIMATE TELEVISION by Kenneth Longden 30/03/2018
- Call for chapters: Sports in the New Media Landscape: Community, Participation and Discourse. Deadline: July 1, 2018. 30/03/2018
- CfP: CMCI PhD conference “World in Flux: Exploring Cultural and Media Studies in a Changing World” June 15, 2018 @ King’s College London (UK). Deadline: April 9, 2015. 30/03/2018
- EUROPEAN CULTURES OF TELEVISION STUDIES: POLITICS AND POLICIES by Elke Weissmann 23/03/2018
- ‘IS THE FUTURE GOING TO BE ALL GIRL?’ DOCTOR WHO AND THE FRUSTRATIONS OF A FEMINIST by Lorna Jowett 23/03/2018