CfP: Critical Studies in Television Conference “State of Play: Television Scholarship in ‘TVIV’”, Sept 5-7, 2018 @ Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK. Deadline: March 2, 2018.
Outline: Television is and always has been changing. The recent shifts, connected to new, online...Read More
CfP: ECREA 2018, 7th European Communication Conference (ECC) “Centres and Peripheries: Communication, Research, Translation”, Oct 31-Nov 3, 2018 @ Università della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, SUI. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018.
The European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA) in partnership with USI...Read More
CfP: Transnational Television Drama 2018. June 6-8, 2018 @ Aarhus University (Denmark). Deadline: Jan 15, 2018.
Nov 3, 2017 | CFP, CFPs conferences, conference, Drama, ECREA, Genres, Legislation, Performance, Politics, production, Public Service Broadcasting, Publishing, Quality TV, Streaming, Teaching, Technology, Transnational TV | 0
About In 1992 television researcher John Ellis stated that television was an “essentially national...Read More
When I moved from the UK to Ireland in 2015/16 my transition in terms of the availability...Read More
- A WOMAN’S RIGHT TO FAIL? KAY MELLOR’S GIRLFRIENDS (2018) by Christine Geraghty 16/02/2018
- HOLLYWOOD CATFIGHTS: JOAN AND BETTE VS. SARAH AND KIM by Rona Murray 16/02/2018
- NETFLIX AND NURSING by Liz Giuffre 16/02/2018
- CfP: SERIES. International Journal of TV Serial Narratives IV/02. Deadline: June 30, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Call for applications: Doctoral Summer School 2018. July 4-6, 2018 @ Bournemouth University (UK). Deadline: March 1, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Reminder – CfP: Edited collection “Global TV Horror”. Deadline: Feb 28, 2018. 16/02/2018
- Call for abstracts: Special Issue on “Making time in digital societies: Considering the interplay of media, data and temporalities” in New Media & Society. Deadline: May 1, 2018. 16/02/2018