Call for Submissions: At the Edge Media Fields Journal University of California, Santa Barbara...Read More
Category: CFPs Journals
VIEW Journal Call for Papers on “Canned Television Going Global?”: The Transnational...Read More
CfP: Feminist Media Studies, Commentary and Criticism section: “Gender, Migration, and the Media”. Deadline: June 18, 2018.
FEMINIST MEDIA STUDIES Commentary and Criticism: Call for Papers 18.6 Gender, Migration, and the...Read More
CfP: Journal of Scandinavian Cinema special issue “Spies in Scandinavia: Intelligence and counterintelligence in the Nordic countries”. Deadline: June 10, 2018.
Scandinavia has always been a hotbed for espionage, owing to its natural resources and...Read More
CfP: Radical History Review, issue 137 “Policing, Justice, and the Radical Imagination”. Deadline: Sept 01, 2018.
Policing, Justice, and the Radical Imagination Issue number 137 (May 2020) Abstract...Read More
CfP: Convergence, Special issue “Rethinking the distinction between old and new media”. Deadline: May 31, 2018.
CFP: “Rethinking the distinction between old and new media” Special Issue...Read More
Call for contributions: Cultivate – The Feminist Journal of the Centre for Women’s Studies, topic “Bodies”. Deadline: July 31, 2018.
Deadline: 31st July 2018 Cultivate is an annual, open-access journal based in the University of...Read More
SERIES Vol 5 No 2 – Television Serials in Asia – Call for papers This themed issue of Series aims...Read More
CfP: USAbroad – Journal of American History and Politics “Rewinding Global America: Nationalism and Contested Power”. Deadline: April 22, 2018.
Nationalism has been a defining feature of American history, politics, and international...Read More
CfP: special issue of Open Cultural Studies “Of Sacred Crossroads: Cultural Studies and the Sacred”. Deadline: March 15, 2018,
The seventh International Association for Cultural Studies Crossroads conference held at the...Read More
CfA: special issue, JoACM “The ‘Other’ Alternatives: Political Right-Wing Media On- and Offline”. Deadline: May 30, 2018.:
Journal of Alternative and Community Media SPECIAL ISSUE “The “Other” Alternatives: Political Right-Wing Media On- and Offline” CALL FOR PAPERS – EXTENDED DEADLINE Guest Editors: André Haller, University of Bamberg,...Read More
- NOSTALGIA FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD by Andrew J. Salvati 13/07/2018
- MAKING JAZZ 1080: TELEVISION PRODUCTION AS PROCESS by Nicolas Pillai 13/07/2018
- Call for chapters: “Superheroes and Disability: Unmasking Ableism in the Media”. Deadline: July 27, 2018. 13/07/2018
- Call for chapters: Quieting the Madness: Entertainment Media’s Shift into More Accurate Depictions of Mental Illness. Deadline: Sept 1, 2018. 13/07/2018
- CfP: Media Fields Journal #14: At the Edges. Deadline: Sept 28, 2018. 13/07/2018
- CfP: Edited Collection “Diagnosing History: Medicine in Television Costume Dramas”. Deadline: Sept 15, 2018. 29/06/2018
- PASTS UNKNOWN by Andrew J. Salvati 29/06/2018