CFP: (UPDATE) Children, Youth, and International Television Calls for submissions to a collection...Read More
Category: CFPs books/edited collections
Call for chapters: Indiana Jones and the Edited Collection of Critical Essays. Deadline: Sept 1, 2018.
With his signature bullwhip and fedora, the familiar sounds of his orchestral anthem, and his...Read More
Prisoner and Wentworth Edited Book: Chapter Proposals due 21 May 2018 We invite proposals for...Read More
Prisons, prisoners, and crime are attracting unprecedented levels of interest from both...Read More
Call for chapters: Sports in the New Media Landscape: Community, Participation and Discourse. Deadline: July 1, 2018.
Sport has long been a prominent feature of scholarly investigation across diverse disciplines...Read More
Call for Chapter Proposals Kids, Inc. to Andi Mack: The Disney Channel’s Tween Programming is a...Read More
Call for chapters: “Media Ownership in Africa: Control, Challenges & Change”. Deadline: May 30, 2018.
Who owns the media in Africa? Does the old adage “He who pays the piper calls the tune” apply in...Read More
CfA: edited monograph “Because The Basic Human Form is Female: The female detective in Television”. Deadline: March 5, 2018.
Anna Backman Rogers & Laura Nicholson seek abstracts for their forthcoming edited monograph...Read More
CALL FOR PAPERS/CHAPTER PROPOSALS: Edited Book Publisher: Edward Elgar The Nordic Wave in Place...Read More
The recent resurgence in the popularity of comics and graphic novels has been accompanied by a...Read More
- THE HANDMAID’S TALE AND THE CAMPAIGN FOR THE FEMININE WOMAN: (TV’S) ALTERNATIVE HISTORIES by Anita Biressi 22/06/2018
- PROBLEMS OF STYLE IN HIGH-END TELEVISION DRAMA by Max Sexton 22/06/2018
- ACROPOLIS NOW: COMEDY, CULTURAL POLITICS, AND GREEK-AUSTRALIAN IDENTITY by Nektaria McWilliams 22/06/2018
- CfP: JICMS conference “Global Intersections and Artistic Interconnections: Italian Cinema and Media across Times and Spaces”. June 14-15, 2019 @ The American University of Rome (IT). Deadline: Sept 30, 2018. 22/06/2018
- IS THE BRIDGE CHANGING PERCEPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH? by Sarah Niblock 15/06/2018
- Call for chapters: “Children, Youth, and International Television”. Deadline: June 30, 2018. 15/06/2018
- CfP: conference “Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature”. Dec 7-8, 2018 @ Eichstaett (GER). Deadline: June 20, 2018. 15/06/2018