Call for Chapters: ‘This Country: UK comedy cultures’ Extended deadline: 20th August 2018. Dr....Read More
Category: CFPs books/edited collections
Call for chapters: “Short Circuit: Brevity and the short form in serial television”. Deadline (full papers): Jan 15, 2019.
Call for papers for collected volume Short Circuit: Brevity and the short form in serial...Read More
Call for chapters: “Superheroes and Disability: Unmasking Ableism in the Media”. Deadline: July 27, 2018.
Both disability studies and comic studies are a continually growing field for academic departments...Read More
Call for chapters: Quieting the Madness: Entertainment Media’s Shift into More Accurate Depictions of Mental Illness. Deadline: Sept 1, 2018.
Call for Chapters for Book Proposal The editors are seeking chapter proposals for a collection of...Read More
CfP: Edited Collection “Diagnosing History: Medicine in Television Costume Dramas”. Deadline: Sept 15, 2018.
There has been a long relationship between television and medicine: some of the small screen’s...Read More
CFP: (UPDATE) Children, Youth, and International Television Calls for submissions to a collection...Read More
Call for chapters: Indiana Jones and the Edited Collection of Critical Essays. Deadline: Sept 1, 2018.
With his signature bullwhip and fedora, the familiar sounds of his orchestral anthem, and his...Read More
Prisoner and Wentworth Edited Book: Chapter Proposals due 21 May 2018 We invite proposals for...Read More
Prisons, prisoners, and crime are attracting unprecedented levels of interest from both...Read More
Call for chapters: Sports in the New Media Landscape: Community, Participation and Discourse. Deadline: July 1, 2018.
Sport has long been a prominent feature of scholarly investigation across diverse disciplines...Read More
Call for Chapter Proposals Kids, Inc. to Andi Mack: The Disney Channel’s Tween Programming is a...Read More
- SOCIAL MEDIA CASTING: THE ULTIMATE DEMOCRATISATION OF TV? by Hayley Sarian, Peri Bradley and Richard Berger 31/07/2018
- A CAREER IN POPULAR FACTUAL TV: AN INTERVIEW WITH TOM EDWARDS (PART TWO) by Christopher Hogg 27/07/2018
- CfP: conference “TRANSITIONS 8 – new directions in comics studies 2018” Nov 10, 2018 @ Birkbeck, University of London (UK). Deadline: Aug 24, 2018. 27/07/2018
- CfP: special issue of Convergence “Back to the Future: Telling and Taming Anticipatory Media Visions and Technologies”. Deadline: Dec 01, 2018. 27/07/2018
- Call for chapters “This Country: UK comedy cultures”. Deadline: Aug 20, 2018. 27/07/2018
- CfP: symposium “Paranoia in the Americas: American Anxieties in a Transnational Context”. Nov 24, 2018 @ University College Cork (IE). Deadline: August 03, 2018. 26/07/2018
- A CAREER IN POPULAR FACTUAL TV: AN INTERVIEW WITH TOM EDWARDS (PART ONE) by Christopher Hogg 24/07/2018