VIEW Journal Call for Papers on “Canned Television Going Global?”: The Transnational...Read More
Category: CFPs Journals
CfP: Feminist Media Studies, Commentary and Criticism section: “Gender, Migration, and the Media”. Deadline: June 18, 2018.
FEMINIST MEDIA STUDIES Commentary and Criticism: Call for Papers 18.6 Gender, Migration, and the...Read More
CfP: Journal of Scandinavian Cinema special issue “Spies in Scandinavia: Intelligence and counterintelligence in the Nordic countries”. Deadline: June 10, 2018.
Scandinavia has always been a hotbed for espionage, owing to its natural resources and...Read More
CfP: Radical History Review, issue 137 “Policing, Justice, and the Radical Imagination”. Deadline: Sept 01, 2018.
Policing, Justice, and the Radical Imagination Issue number 137 (May 2020) Abstract...Read More
CfP: Convergence, Special issue “Rethinking the distinction between old and new media”. Deadline: May 31, 2018.
CFP: “Rethinking the distinction between old and new media” Special Issue...Read More
Call for contributions: Cultivate – The Feminist Journal of the Centre for Women’s Studies, topic “Bodies”. Deadline: July 31, 2018.
Deadline: 31st July 2018 Cultivate is an annual, open-access journal based in the University of...Read More
SERIES Vol 5 No 2 – Television Serials in Asia – Call for papers This themed issue of Series aims...Read More
CfP: USAbroad – Journal of American History and Politics “Rewinding Global America: Nationalism and Contested Power”. Deadline: April 22, 2018.
Nationalism has been a defining feature of American history, politics, and international...Read More
CfP: special issue of Open Cultural Studies “Of Sacred Crossroads: Cultural Studies and the Sacred”. Deadline: March 15, 2018,
The seventh International Association for Cultural Studies Crossroads conference held at the...Read More
CfA: special issue, JoACM “The ‘Other’ Alternatives: Political Right-Wing Media On- and Offline”. Deadline: May 30, 2018.:
Journal of Alternative and Community Media SPECIAL ISSUE “The “Other” Alternatives: Political Right-Wing Media On- and Offline” CALL FOR PAPERS – EXTENDED DEADLINE Guest Editors: André Haller, University of Bamberg,...Read More
“SERIES. International Journal of TV Serial Narratives” (series.unibo.it) is an open access and...Read More
- THE HANDMAID’S TALE AND THE CAMPAIGN FOR THE FEMININE WOMAN: (TV’S) ALTERNATIVE HISTORIES by Anita Biressi 22/06/2018
- PROBLEMS OF STYLE IN HIGH-END TELEVISION DRAMA by Max Sexton 22/06/2018
- ACROPOLIS NOW: COMEDY, CULTURAL POLITICS, AND GREEK-AUSTRALIAN IDENTITY by Nektaria McWilliams 22/06/2018
- CfP: JICMS conference “Global Intersections and Artistic Interconnections: Italian Cinema and Media across Times and Spaces”. June 14-15, 2019 @ The American University of Rome (IT). Deadline: Sept 30, 2018. 22/06/2018
- IS THE BRIDGE CHANGING PERCEPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH? by Sarah Niblock 15/06/2018
- Call for chapters: “Children, Youth, and International Television”. Deadline: June 30, 2018. 15/06/2018
- CfP: conference “Sound Collectives: The Acoustics of the Social in American Film and Literature”. Dec 7-8, 2018 @ Eichstaett (GER). Deadline: June 20, 2018. 15/06/2018