With deep-felt thanks to the respondents. There is a wonderful video on YouTube that shows David...Read More
Author: Tobias Steiner
CfP: post-graduate symposium “Digital Stories: Narratives and Aesthetics in Post-network Media” June 21, 2018 @ University of York (UK). Deadline: April 06, 2018.
Department of Theatre, Film and Television, TFTV University of York Post-Graduate Symposium, 21st...Read More
CfP: Conference “Tintin and the City of the Golden Owls”. June 13-14, 2018 @ Leeds Beckett University (UK). EXTENDED DEADLINE: April 30, 2018.
Call for Papers: Tintin and the City of the Golden Owls Theme: A two-day, cross-cultural and...Read More
CfP: conference “The metaphor of the monster”. Sept 21-22, 2018 @ Mississippi State University (US). Deadline: July 1, 2018.
The Department of Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures (CMLL) at Mississippi State University will soon be hosting a symposium dedicated to “The metaphor of the monster.” This exciting event will take...Read More
- NOSTALGIA FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD by Andrew J. Salvati 13/07/2018
- MAKING JAZZ 1080: TELEVISION PRODUCTION AS PROCESS by Nicolas Pillai 13/07/2018
- Call for chapters: “Superheroes and Disability: Unmasking Ableism in the Media”. Deadline: July 27, 2018. 13/07/2018
- Call for chapters: Quieting the Madness: Entertainment Media’s Shift into More Accurate Depictions of Mental Illness. Deadline: Sept 1, 2018. 13/07/2018
- CfP: Media Fields Journal #14: At the Edges. Deadline: Sept 28, 2018. 13/07/2018
- CfP: Edited Collection “Diagnosing History: Medicine in Television Costume Dramas”. Deadline: Sept 15, 2018. 29/06/2018
- PASTS UNKNOWN by Andrew J. Salvati 29/06/2018